Why are all Feminist Fat and Ugly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wisdom of our Geeljire forefather was that persistent ugly inner thoughts and anger are a curse that makes the women look ugly and age rapidly.

Today this core wisdom is being backed up by studies, adopting aggressive masculine postures, boosts testosterone levels in women.

This explains why the hormones of women with predilection for activism are thrown out of whack altering their physiognomy from a sexy feminine, conservative, religious, slim physique to the ever increasing Fat Manjawed, libtard saggytit landwhale, irreligious, cult embracing, fat positive banshee types.

Hell has no fury than a scorned unattractive women that feels like she has nothing else to offer; there is not a single cute one among their ranks, when was the last time you saw a happy feminist?

Up and down every society the conservative women looks 100x better than the liberal, there is a correlation between being liberal, irreligious and having higher T Ratio in women, every placard waving, fist waggling, voice raising feminist looks like she has been hit by a bus.

http://blog.ted.com/10-examples-of-how-power-posing-can-work-to-boost-your-confidence/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angry Female Faces Look Less Female
http://www.futurepundit.com/archives/006765.html

make_me_sandwich2.jpg

ayaan-hirsi-ali.jpg

The Man Boobed, Low T couch potato below is likely The Cosmos or that effeminate Warsame poster.

http://www.returnofkings.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/-walk-Newcastle-008.jpg

rush-limbaugh-quote-the-feminist-movement-was-created-to-allow-ugly-wo.jpg

4ujBbWN.jpg

Last edited:
I am glad you are not the only one that has noticed lmao. I thought I was alone. 90% of them have no appeal whatsoever, you can't be attracted to them.

Adheer warsame is just a troll. That is probably the cosmos right there kkkkk.

Bohol

VIP
Interesting. I have to admit I haven't seen a good looking feminist either. The reason why many
pretty women are not feminists is because they are content with their status due to their good
looks and can seduce anyone with that power.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
Interesting. I have to admit I haven't seen a good looking feminist either. The reason why many
pretty women are not feminists is because they are content with their status due to their good
looks and can seduce anyone with that power.
Not really its just da honky pig women that are ugly all the blk and somali feminists ive met are xaax af

@Duke of Bohol

The better looking, the more feminine, well-mannered she is from my experience. There is a reason why you always have to watch out for her fat/ugly ball busting testosterone filled, hate laced, verbal diarrhoea suffering, rude, highly vocal cock blocking friends.

@Lil Resse

There is only two way to interpret sxb, either your standards are low and you love these landwhale baby elephants, or you simply misconstrue, miss-interpret the women, post a picture, we will decide which of the two it is.

Lil Resse

GIVING RNB B!TCHES DAT SKRONG MEAT, ON KING DAVID
@Duke of Bohol

The better looking, the more feminine, well-mannered she is from my experience. There is a reason why you always have to watch out for her fat/ugly ball busting testosterone filled, hate laced, verbal diarrhoea suffering, rude, highly vocal cock blocking friends.

@Lil Resse

There is only two way to interpret sxb, either your standards are low and you love these landwhale baby elephants, or you simply misconstrue, miss-interpret the women, post a picture, we will decide which of the two it is.
did i say i like fat honky neanderthals nigga.. all i said was the blk feminists i know are bad af dosnt mean they in the right is just mean well they bad as f*ck they not ugly like em white feminists just bad maybe elsewhere they all ugly and shit but where i live they bad af somali shorty's feminists i know bad as hell supa bad and shit. i be goin to there boring shitty ass open mics and shit and tryna holla at em.

This topic sickens me. True feminists don't need men such as yourself judging them based on their looks. Your opinion doesn't matter to them because they understand you lack education and that you are a simpleton. So pick up a book please and stop making comments that are so elementary. Miskeen, I feel bad for you and how limited your outlook on life is.

If you are pretty lady you will have the entire world given to you It's just fact. Pretty girls are probably content with it for the most part

If you are pretty lady you will have the entire world given to you It's just fact. Pretty girls are probably content with it for the most part

Define pretty? Who has the power to construct what is beautiful? Do you guys even care? Are you guys that simple minded that you choose not to complexify anything?

SenseSays

Years to look forward to
This topic sickens me. True feminists don't need men such as yourself judging them based on their looks. Your opinion doesn't matter to them because they understand you lack education and that you are a simpleton. So pick up a book please and stop making comments that are so elementary. Miskeen, I feel bad for you and how limited your outlook on life is.

I feel sorry for their future spouses and daughters. Don't know how any of their female relatives stand them. It must be this surpressed feeling :cosbyhmm:
Having a website be an outlet for their childish views must be very "manly" for them.

I only hope that they are 14 years of age or younger because I cannot imagine a grown adult thinking that way. I feel embarrassed for them seriously.

I feel sorry for their future spouses and daughters. Don't know how any of their female relatives stand them. It must be this surpressed feeling :cosbyhmm:
Having a website be an outlet for their childish views must be very "manly" for them.

Define pretty? Who has the power to construct what is beautiful? Do you guys even care? Are you guys that simple minded that you choose not to complexify anything?

From my experience most pretty girls and most ugly girls are nice. The crazy ones are the average ones and the very ugly ones. I will assume that you are very average given your response.

I could careless what you assume of me. I feel bad for your limited view of the world and your inability to go beyond a 5 year old bully's mentality.
From my experience most pretty girls and most ugly girls are nice. The crazy ones are the average ones and the very ugly ones. I will assume that you are very average given your response.

I could careless what you assume of me. I feel bad for your limited view of the world and your inability to go beyond a 5 year old bully's mentality.

I wasn't planning on taking you seriously. :lolbron: I saw your post where you belittles the job of a housewife, the homemaker. You are beyond redemption lol.

I'm not 5. I don't bully or belittle people. I was opening a conversation about what some feminists were saying about being a housewife. Belittling is when you call someone ugly for being a feminist. Grow up please. Thank you and goodnight this conversation is killing my brain cells and is not benefiting me in anyway. Clearly there's nothing you can teach me.
I wasn't planning on taking you seriously. :lolbron: I saw your post where you belittles the job of a housewife, the homemaker. You are beyond redemption lol.

Ugly thoughts begets Ugly physiognomy, our wise Geeljire forefathers knew it best.

@Angela Davis

Put the book down sister and go out once in a while, it will help get rid of all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Last edited:
I'm not 5. I don't bully or belittle people. I was opening a conversation about what some feminists were saying about being a housewife. Belittling is when you call someone ugly for being a feminist. Grow up please. Thank you and goodnight this conversation is killing my brain cells and is not benefiting me in anyway. Clearly there's nothing you can teach me.

I did I call them ugly for being feminists? I said 90% were ugly. That leaves some room for outliers and anomalies.

Someone exposed the trend, and I simply reaffirmed them by sharing my experience with feminists who are typically quite unattractive or very bland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending