Who remembers when £600 equaled $1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Unfortunately for reer UK the UK economy is slowing down now. Apparently
£700 = $1000 in the latest exchange rates.

Bohol

VIP
Which means higher commission fees for UK Dahabshiil :lolbron:

I don't use Dahabshiil. I exchange my money usually from Thomas Cook or Bureu De Exchange (zero commission) then
send it to some company abroad for investment.

:westbrookswag:

Last edited:
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi you a have serious problem with HJ's
The only reason you're not supporting contributing to dahabshiil as a customer is because abdirashid is habar jeclo :mjkkk:

Caadi iskadhig ninyahaw reer duale
Are patriots

Bohol

VIP
Wallahi oo billahi oo tallahi you a have serious problem with HJ's
The only reason you're not supporting contributing to dahabshiil as a customer is because abdirashid is habar jeclo :mjkkk:

Caadi iskadhig ninyahaw reer duale
Are patriots

There is many alternatives such as World Union, World Remit, Zaad service etc. It is not necessary to send it through
Dahabshiil. I support fair competition not monopoly on the remittance.

Bohol

VIP
I got my first part time job in year 11 at dahabshiil at the local dahabshiil branch. Allow uu siyaadi monopoliga

:dj:

Even HA's stopped using Dahabshiil due to terror financing.

Odayaasha HA oo yidhi dahabshil yaan lacag la dhigan

Even HA's stopped using Dahabshiil due to terror financing.

Odayaasha HA oo yidhi dahabshil yaan lacag la dhigan

What on earth is going on?? This looks coordinated now! No way on earth this can be a coincidence.. About 1-2months ago I had watched a video of one of the HY sultans doing the exact same thing these HA Odeyaal in the video you've just posted did. It appears that ina Duale probably was being blackmailed but chose not to cut a check

This is the HY sultans vid I'm talking about

Bohol

VIP
@70NE7 That is Maxamed Muuse Cuune a vocal criticizer of Siilanyo administration. I shall meet him in my next visit to
Burco.

Bohol

VIP
Habar Awal are smart enough not to involve themselves in corruption siilaanyolaugh

Good for them. He is too involved in politics anyway , if he wants his business to survive he should stay away from politics.

@70NE7 That is Maxamed Muuse Cuune a vocal criticizer of Siilanyo administration. I shall meet him in my next visit to
Burco.

The man is very devices which is unwanted at this current climate. The last thing that is needed is for division within beesha dhexe:mjlaugh:

On another video he talked crazy about wasiir warancade and from their onwards I thought :vqbuyv0: Somebody put money on this trouble makers head and let's be done with it
:francis: Runtii I wouldn't mind if Silanyo put a hit out on him

Bohol

VIP
7ONE7 and do you think HJ elders will be safe in Burco if he does that? Maxamed Muuse Cuune is apparently well liked
personality in West Burco, he always goes on the offence against the Siilanyo admin. :nvjpqts: Wa rageedi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending