Who Lotions?

Do you lotion your skin? (Farax Vote Only)

• Total voters

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You're mad ik nice spelling too you're so mad you forgot how to spell
:mjlaugh:
very funny
typing fast -> forgot how to spell -> sO mAD
lmao gtfo
if i was upset i’d probably have an essay typed up on how much of a shit person you are, with zero grammatical errors

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
very funny
lmao gtfo
if i was upset i’d probably have an essay typed up on how much of a shit person you are, with zero grammatical errors
Ty for making this thread so big. I'm really just stringing you guys along btw. This is highly entertaining seeing you guys go at me like this

very funny
lmao gtfo
periodt
that meme really showed the trio of bad es tho
the beautiful pfps all in one place :noneck:

Ty for making this thread so big. I'm really just stringing you guys along btw. This is highly entertaining seeing you guys go at me like this
nice to know you need us for your thread to succeed
me and @a y a n have so much respecc on our names but we obviously are the backbone of this forum dont lie
yall secretly love us cause we make it spicy

a y a n

VIP
nice to know you need us for your thread to succeed
me and @a y a n have so much respecc on our names but we obviously are the backbone of this forum dont lie
yall secretly love us cause we make it spicy
spicy?
we run this place bro :heh:

jk mods don’t be upset sorry sorry sorry

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
was this supposed to be a dragging:hillarybiz:

I’m unfazed sxb do better:mjlol:
I'm wouldnt be surprised if you don't know what the holy trinity even is lol

If I make it a thread on general tomorrow morning it will blow up. I'm not xaasid so I didn't make it a general thread yet and posted it here first.

It took me 5 minutes to make and 3 of those was converting your pfp to a photoshop friendly format
:manny:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
spicy?
we run this place bro :heh:

jk mods don’t be upset sorry sorry sorry
No you don't. Spamming lmamamffaosoaffmao after a post doesn't mean you run sspot. I just tapped into a nearly infinite resource - your ability to flood threads after getting provoked a tiny bit.

No you don't. Spaming lmamamffaosoaffmao after a post doesn't mean you run sspot. I just tapped into a nearly infinite resource - your ability to flood threads after getting provoked a tiny bit.
:mjcry:
i make good posts
i may shitpost sometimes but i hold intellectual conversations on many threads

a y a n

VIP
No you don't. Spamming lmamamffaosoaffmao after a post doesn't mean you run sspot. I just tapped into a nearly infinite resource - your ability to flood threads after getting provoked a tiny bit.
the flooding resource is only available in very certain times :trumpsmirk:
don’t ask i’m joking maybe

provoked a tiny bit? you attempted to pull a full karbash without even phasing any of us lol :heh:

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
:mjcry:
i make good posts
i may shitpost sometimes but i hold intellectual conversations on many threads
I know that. You don't realize Im prodding you 3 along by being mildly insulting?

I swear you're my age but so clueless at the same time.