Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
The shabaab video about Ceel Cadde.

681cb7e654b82809d0a3804afa298d758dba5e4e

This confuses me. We want to get rid of Al-Shabaab so our country can be peaceful.
But we root for them when they slaughter people who came over to help us get rid of them :faysalwtf:

Don't get me wrong..Im against foreign intervention as much as the next man, but if they commit such acts of barbarism on KDF whats stopping them from doing the same to Somali defence forces who'm they see as apostates anyway?

Get your priorities right waryaadeheen :francis:

angrycat

not so sad after all
This confuses me. We want to get rid of Al-Shabaab so our country can be peaceful.
But we root for them when they slaughter people who came over to help us get rid of them :faysalwtf:

Don't get me wrong..Im against foreign intervention as much as the next man, but if they commit such acts of barbarism on KDF whats stopping them from doing the same to Somali defence forces who'm they see as apostates anyway?

Get your priorities right waryaadeheen :francis:
These people are 10x worse than shabaab and have caused more damage to somalia.
The people on somnet are right, they just want that hefty pay, so they won't even bother fighting alshabaab. just stand around and bomb somali civilians.

The somali government is truly a disgrace :jcoleno::Sutehja:

These people are 10x worse than shabaab and have caused more damage to somalia.
The people on somnet are right, they just want that hefty pay, so they won't even bother fighting alshabaab. just stand around and bomb somali civilians.

The somali government is truly a disgrace :jcoleno::Sutehja:

Hmm after they successfully liberated Kismayo from years of al-kabaab control, after they restored peace to the greater mogadishu area, After people could finally come out and enjoy the beach, Their God given right in peace... Yup! they're in it for the money, they don't do anything at all.

Still a poor ass excuse. The fact that you will take Al Shabaabs side on literally anything is a worrying sign. I think this comes down to the primal racism that Somalis have. "I don't care if they die, they look different from me, why are they even here". SMDH :draketf::snoop:

I think KDF and the AU should pull out of Somalia, nothing but a bunch of ungrateful xoolo. Enjoy getting ass pounded by Al-Shabaab again :pacspit::pacspit:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mclovin, kuffar must leave Somalia. Then Somalis will fight a last war :angryman:

One victorious group will get the pussy called Somalia as rewardobamadatazz:ahhhh::ahh:

angrycat

not so sad after all
Hmm after they successfully liberated Kismayo from years of al-kabaab control, after they restored peace to the greater mogadishu area, After people could finally come out and enjoy the beach, Their God given right in peace... Yup! they're in it for the money, they don't do anything at all.

Still a poor ass excuse. The fact that you will take Al Shabaabs side on literally anything is a worrying sign. I think this comes down to the primal racism that Somalis have. "I don't care if they die, they look different from me, why are they even here". SMDH :draketf::snoop:

Wallahi i dont like alshabab lakin, these amisom are nothing but trouble. It has nothing to do with racism. Why would you think people don't care they die because they look different? It's because they're harming the country. Let's not forgot how this who ordeal began and who started it after somalia's brief period of peace back in the early 2000's (hint it wasn't shabab)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts