Who actually is a software developer or a potential software developer here?

I am a contractor & employee at several companies. I work 3 -5 days a week depending on how and focus mainly on RoR(backend) vuejs(front end) web based software development. Software as a career seems to be quiet more tool like in its application, so i basically self taught with a few units here and there.

I use software as a side hustle and have been mainly self-taught. i'm undertaking a masters in mechatronics ( started with electrical but like robotics) and find software helps greatly in that avenue as well.

All in all it's easy money but seems to not be as worth while for self-growth.

Tips:

Send 100's of applications and apply for larger companies if you want a career in it.

Do a bunch of difficult projects for yourself and use the knowledge you gain from that in your interviews.

wait how much do software devolapores make
I know a couple the work from remote place, i forgot where they said, but they are making 600k together.
I also know this korean nigga, he works for amazon, he's making 500k a yeare.

it's a solid career, that's if the screentime dont bother you and you dont become homicidal

I know a couple the work from remote place, i forgot where they said, but they are making 600k together.
I also know this korean nigga, he works for amazon, he's making 500k a yeare.

it's a solid career, that's if the screentime dont bother you and you dont become homicidal
They don’t pay me that shit. :mjlol:
I’m getting scraps. :mjlol:

They don’t pay me that shit. :mjlol:
I’m getting scraps. :mjlol:
If you want real money, horn your skills, and go to the gay city(san fransisco).
most people start in 200ks there. but you have to be good, which of course you can be with some hard work.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Who is interested in IT jobs within the Somali Government? Living in the UK would be advantageous as it means easier processing of education and qualifications.

Trending

Latest posts