White privilege is real: There is no N word for Caucasians

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's actually so true. Arabs have done far worse, yet you can't even get their citizenship even if you were born there.
they are tolerant sometimes but that is easily forgotten when you think about the shit that they are doing outside their countries. i actually would've liked them if they left the rest of the world alone and werent starting wars in most of the world

if there was immigration into somalia i would assume the anti bantu sspot members would be having heart attacks.
'immigration is code word for Cushitic genocide' :mjlol:

IMG_1483.jpg
IMG_1485.jpg
@Bahal @VixR

Already they are discussing building settlements in south of Somalia the Kenya Bantu

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
forget all these elaborate slurs, all u have to do is say the word white, that always gets them in their feelings :mjlaugh:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
that's assuming they don't take us as slaves first.:kanyehmm:

#cushiticslavetrade is about to be real if we don't fix up

It is a sad day when the sons of conquerors become the conquered.

This dark age will God willing be an example to future Somalis of the evil of qabiil.

True.

But they're not longer humilated today
you aren't slick with your edit, I already quoted you.:farole:

anyways i wouldn't be so sure about being 'no longer humiliated'.

the Islamic caliphate of Europe is looking more real every day. they let their past slave masters into their countries. :siilaanyolaugh:

calling a white person racist is their n word lol watch how red in the face they get if you call them racist for something as little as them forgetting to hold the door for you or not saying bless u when you sneeze

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
calling a white person racist is their n word lol watch how red in the face they get if you call them racist for something as little as them forgetting to hold the door for you or not saying bless u when you sneeze
Who calls white people who forget to hold the door for you racist? You? :drakelaugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.