Which schools of Aqeedah do you subscribe too?

Which schools of Aqeedah do you subscribe to?

• Batniyyah (Aqeedah of some Twelver Shias & Ismailis)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zaydi (close to Mu’tazila with a Shia twist)

• Imami-Ismā'īlīs

• Total voters
Majority of ex muslim are jaahils just like you if they knew the right creed they wouldn't have left and alhamdulilah when murtad reverts back to Islam they follow the minhaj which Ahlu Sunnah wa Jam'aa.

Since you're jaahil the salafi movement in Arabia started by Abdulwahab initiated programs of settling bedouins in villages and teaching them the religion since so many of the nomads back then then didn't know the religion very well
He is right you are just stubborn - you don't think it's even possible that you are wrong so you refuse to examine fairly.

The reason why people have been running circles around your arguments is because quite of lot are quite familiar with Salafi ideologies. However, you have zero familiarity with Sunni thought besides the polemical texts your shaykhs write.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Here's Tabari tafsir of the verse 64 chapter 6 :

قالوا: ففي قول الله تعالى:"بل يداه مبسوطتان"، مع إعلامه عبادَه أن نعمه لا تحصى، مع ما وصفنا من أنه غير معقول في كلام العرب أن اثنين يؤدّيان عن الجميع= ما ينبئ عن خطأ قول من قال: معنى"اليد"، في هذا الموضع، النعمة= وصحةِ قول من قال: إن"يد الله"، هي له صفة.

Tabari affirmed Allah's sifaat
Hi can I ask you a question, why do you believe that Allah being above the throne is anthropomorphic and pagan like? Why isnt Allah seeing, hearing etc isn’t? Allah doesnt see or hear like us so why do you think its paganism?

Yes we don't inquire into it.
Then why do you inquire into it??

Yes we don't inquire into it. It was mujassima like you who compelled to propose acceptable interpretations as per the language of the Arabs to defend our aqeedah and Tawheed from being corrupted by ALIEN influences- yes your mujassim leanings are from other religions.

I'm not even Ash'ari or Maturidi but they are Ahlus Sunnah and orthodox schools unlike whatever it is you follow.
Funny when I just provided the evidence for my claims you just went "I'm not even Ash'ari or Maturidi" and accepted my position towards the sifaat Allah swt "Yes we don't inquire into it."

Cracking Up Lol GIF

He is right you are just stubborn - you don't think it's even possible that you are wrong so you refuse to examine fairly.

The reason why people have been running circles around your arguments is because quite of lot are quite familiar with Salafi ideologies. However, you have zero familiarity with Sunni thought besides the polemical texts your shaykhs write.
Non of the ex muslims were from salafiyya but just random laypeople who didn't know much about the religion while the ones who claim to have memorized the Quran and studied in madarsa or were former cleric, those had Ashar'ri creed

Then why do you inquire into it??

Funny when I just provided the evidence for my claims you just went "I'm not even Ash'ari or Maturidi" and accepted my position towards the sifaat Allah swt "Yes we don't inquire into it."

Cracking Up Lol GIF
We don't inquire AND NEGATE IMPOSSIBLE MEANINGS at the same time. That is the vital difference. Otherwise, we enter anthropomorphism.

The problem of Salafis in general is that they don't understand that some things are to be interpreted literally especially when this would contradict our aqeedah and the Qur'an. Well, actually they do for they will occasionally make ta'wil like saying the verse about Allah being closer to us than our jugular vein is not literal but then they'll say something ridiculous right after.

I never claimed to be 'Ash'ari or Maturidi- I merely said they are the bulk of Ahlus Sunnah.

Hi can I ask you a question, why do you believe that Allah being above the throne is anthropomorphic and pagan like? Why isnt Allah seeing, hearing etc isn’t? Allah doesnt see or hear like us so why do you think its paganism?
I don't belief that. I believe Allah is above the throne and can hear and see as he told us in the holy Quran

We don't inquire AND NEGATE IMPOSSIBLE MEANINGS at the same time. That is the vital difference. Otherwise, we enter anthropomorphism.

The problem of Salafis in general is that they don't understand that some things are to be interpreted literally especially when this would contradict our aqeedah and the Qur'an. Well, actually they do for they will occasionally make ta'wil like saying the verse about Allah being closer to us than our jugular vein is not literal but then they'll say something ridiculous right after.

I never claimed to be 'Ash'ari or Maturidi- I merely said they are the bulk of Ahlus Sunnah.
Negating the meanings of the sifaat is what greek philosophy inspired deviant sects do

Negating the meanings of the sifaat is what greek philosophy inspired deviant sects do
This is word salad. Say what you mean clearly.

It was explained to you many times that we ACCEPT WHAT IT SAID IN OUR TEXTS AND ASCRIBE THE MEANINGS TO ALLAH. WE DON'T HAVE CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT ALLAH INTENDED- WE MERELY BELIEVE IT MEANS WHATEVER ALLAH INTENDED AND DO NOT GO FURTHER.

On the other hand, you insist on an interpretation and a false one at that. It is closer to the truth to say that you don't know and ascribe the meaning to Allah than insisting on interpreting it. And yes saying it means what the literal word means is AN INTERPRETATION. You are interpreting the words just as much as the 'Asharis' you hate so much.

This is word salad. Say what you mean clearly.

It was explained to you many times that we ACCEPT WHAT IT SAID IN OUR TEXTS AND ASCRIBE THE MEANINGS TO ALLAH. WE DON'T HAVE CERTAIN KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT ALLAH INTENDED- WE MERELY BELIEVE IT MEANS WHATEVER ALLAH INTENDED AND DO NOT GO FURTHER.

On the other hand, you insist on an interpretation and a false one at that. It is closer to the truth to say that you don't know and ascribe the meaning to Allah than insisting on interpreting it. And yes saying it means what the literal word means is AN INTERPRETATION. You are interpreting the words just as much as the 'Asharis' you hate so much.
We don't do Ta'wils on the sifaat of Allah swt that's the act of Jahniyya and its remnants

We don't do Ta'wils on the sifaat of Allah swt that's the act of Jahniyya and its remnants
You do dude!!!!!

There is no Salafi figure who dares to say that Allah is physically right next to us and closer to us than our own jugular vein. This would be pantheism.

So on a few occasions, even Salafis will run away from their usual MO. There is no methodology or consistency though which is why you end up with blasphemous filthy statements like from Ibn Taymiyyah saying that the Kursi CREAKS due to Allah being upon it (wal iyadubillah).

Just typing that out disgusts me. We didn't have this religion revealed and preserved for generations so strange people can come and make claims that don't differ from non believers.

You do dude!!!!!

There is no Salafi figure who dares to say that Allah is physically right next to us and closer to us than our own jugular vein. This would be pantheism.

So on a few occasions, even Salafis will run away from their usual MO. There is no methodology or consistency though which is why you end up with blasphemous filthy statements like from Ibn Taymiyyah saying that the Kursi CREAKS due to Allah being upon it (wal iyadubillah).

Just typing that out disgusts me. We didn't have this religion revealed and preserved for generations so some weirdos can come and make claims that don't differ from non believers.
We don't man we describe Allah the way he described himself in the Quran