Which schools of Aqeedah do you subscribe too?

Which schools of Aqeedah do you subscribe to?

• Batniyyah (Aqeedah of some Twelver Shias & Ismailis)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zaydi (close to Mu’tazila with a Shia twist)

• Imami-Ismā'īlīs

• Total voters

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal said: "Whoever says that Allah is abody unlike the bodies have blasphemed (committed kufur)". This is because Allah is not a body, and is not like the creations in anyway.
This coincides with Ahmed Bin Hanbal’s interpretation of the verse, “Do they but wait until Allah comes to them in the canopies of the clouds?” (Quran 2:210):
هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّآ أَن يَأْتِيَهُمُ ٱللَّهُ فِى ظُلَلٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْغَمَامِ وَٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ وَقُضِىَ ٱلْأَمْرُ ۚ وَإِلَى ٱللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ ٱلْأُمُورُ

Qadi Abu Yala mentioned that Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal commented on this passage saying that, “The meaning of it is , ‘His power and command.’ (Ibn Jawzi, Daf Shubah al Tashbih)

Whoever you got that quote has slandered our Imam Abu Hanifa.

This is really not a complex or difficult topic.

Common sense would tell you that as Allah existed before anything else did including the very notion of a universe, time or space then he CANNOT be in it! This is Aqeedah 101 or will you now say like certain gaals that the universe always existed?? The idea you are arguing for is the Christian idea of God. We do not believe that Allah has a body or form or is bound by a location.

In the Qur'an, Allah swt is also described as being closer to us than our jugular vein. Will your preachers now claim that Allah surrounds all of our necks wal iyadubillah. USE YOUR BRAIN.

We were Muslim before Muhammad Abdul Wahhab and we are still Muslim after alhamdulilah I will not take my aqeedah or deen from a Khariji fool who killed countless innocents for no reason and claimed that he was ridding a land of shirk and kufr that is MUSLIM.

IBN HAJAR AL-HAYTAMI IN HIS BOOK: AL-MINHAJ AL-QAWIM SAID:

“KNOW THAT AL-QARAFI & OTHERS HAVE NARRATED FROM ASH-SHAAFI’I, MALIK, AHMAD & ABU HANIFAH(RA) THAT THOSE WHO SAY [ABOUT ALLAH] THAT HE IS IN A DIRECTION OR THAT HE HAS A BODY, HAVE COMMITTED BLASPHEMY (AL-QAA’ILEEN BI J-JIHAT WA T-TAJSIM), AND THEY [I.E. THESE SCHOLARS] WERE RIGHT IN SAYING SO.”

Ibn al-Jawzi also said: "Some people lied when they heard about the Sifat (attributes of Allah) and interpreted them according to the physical meanings, such as those who claimed that Allah literally descends from the sky and moves from one place to another. This is an ill understanding, because the one who moves would be from a place to a place, and that necessitates that the place is bigger than him and that requires movement, and all of that is impossible to be attributed to Allah the Exalted".

Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal said: "Whoever says that Allah is abody unlike the bodies have blasphemed (committed kufur)". This is because Allah is not a body, and is not like the creations in anyway.

At-Tahawi said in his book at-Tahawiyyah: "Allah is supremely clear of all boundaries, extremes, sides, organs and instruments. The six directions do NOT contain Him--these are attributed to all created things.

n his book, Ihya Ulum ad-Din, Imam al-Ghazali said:

"... places do not contain Allah, nor do the directions, earth, or heavens.He is attributed with an "istiwa'" over al-^arsh as He said in the Qur'an--with the meaning that He willed--and not as what people may delude. It is an istiwa' which is clear of touching, resting, holding, moving and containment. Al-^arsh does not carry Him, but rather al-^arsh and those that carry al-^arsh are all carried by Allah with His Power and are subjugated to Him. He is above al-^arsh and above the heavens and above everything--in status-- an aboveness that does not give Him proximity to al-^arsh or the heavens as it does not give Him farness from earth. He is higher in status than everything: higher in status than al-^arsh and the heavens, as He is higher in status than earth and the rest of the creation."

Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani said in his explanation of Sahih al-Bukhary (Fath al-Bari): "Attributing aboveness (Fawqiyah) to Allah is a matter of status, and the impossibility lies in it being physical." This means Allah exists without a place and is clear from being in a direction or place. And the "Fawqiyah" or aboveness when attributed to Allah it refers to abovness of status and greatness of Allah, the exalted. He is the creator Subhanahu Wa Ta^ala that does not need any of the creations in any way.

Ibn Hajar al-Haitami also confirmed in his book "al-Fatawa al-Hadithiyah" page 144 that Imam Ahmad bin Hanbal clears Allah from being a body, or having a limit, size, shape, place or direction. He said: "The creed of the Imam of Ahlus Sunna Ahmad Bin Hanbal (Radiallahu Anhu) complies with the creed of Ahlus-Sunnah Wal-Jama^ah in exceptionally clearing Allah completely from what the ungrateful wrongdoers did by attributing to Allah non befitting attributes such the direction and body and other attributes of imperfection, in fact any attribute that does not have complete perfection. And what became popular between the ignorant people who falsely claim to follow this great Imam(Ahmad bin Hanbal) al-Mujtahid, that he attributed the direction to Allah or such, this is a lie and a false accusation to him".

وقال الشيخ شهاب الدين أحمد بن محمد المعروف بابن حجر الهيتمي الأشعري (974 )ها ما نصه (الفتاوى الحديثية (ص/ 144): "عقيدة إمام السُّنة أحمد بن حنبل رضي الله عنه موافقة لعقيدة أهل السنة والجماعة من المبالغة التامّة في تنزيه الله تعالى عما يقول الظالمون والجاحدون علوّا كبيرا من الجهة والجسمية وغيرهما من سائر سمات النقص، بل وعن كل وصف ليس فيه كمال مطلق، وما اشتهر بين جهلة المنسوبين إلى هذا الإمام الأعظم المجتهد من أنه قائل بشىء من الجهة أو نحوها فكذب وبهتان وافتراء عليه"ا.هـ

An-Nawawi and Al-Qađii ˆIyađ said they are not Muslims:
قوله صلى الله عليه و سلم ( فليكن أول ما تدعوهم إليه عبادة الله فإذا عرفوا الله فأخبرهم إلى آخره ) قال القاضي عياض رحمه الله هذا يدل على أنهم ليسوا بعارفين الله تعالى وهو مذهب حذاق المتكلمين في اليهود والنصارى أنهم غير عارفين الله تعالى وان كانوا يعبدونه ويظهرون معرفته لد لالة السمع عندهم على هذا وان كان العقل لا يمنع أن يعرف الله تعالى من كذب رسولا قال القاضي عياض رحمه الله ما عرف الله تعالى من شبهه وجسمه من اليهود أو اجاز عليه البداء أو أضاف إليه الولد منهم أو أضاف إليه الصاحبة والولد وأجاز الحلول عليه والانتقال والامتزاج من النصارى أو وصفه مما لا يليق به أو أضاف إليه الشريك والمعاند في خلقه من المجوس والثنوية فمعبودهم الذى عبدوه ليس هو الله وان سموه به اذ ليس موصوفا بصفات الاله الواجبة له فاذن ما عرفوا الله سبحانه فتحقق هذه النكتة واعتمد عليها وقد رأيت معناها لمتقدمى أشياخنا وبها قطع الكلام ابوعمران الفارسى بين عامة اهل القيروان عند تنازعهم في هذه المسألة هذا آخر كلام القاضي رحمه الله تعالى. (المنهاج شرح صحيح مسلم بن الحجاج , النووي , دار إحياء التراث العربي , 1392, 1 / 199-200)
Imam Abu Hanifa said that in his book فقه الكبر and your quote of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal here's no issue with it as that's the postion of the salaf unless you think we're muj'sima :)

You still haven't quoted me of one of our Imams or the salaf as saleh that agrees with your deviant Jahami views

This coincides with Ahmed Bin Hanbal’s interpretation of the verse, “Do they but wait until Allah comes to them in the canopies of the clouds?” (Quran 2:210):
هَلْ يَنظُرُونَ إِلَّآ أَن يَأْتِيَهُمُ ٱللَّهُ فِى ظُلَلٍۢ مِّنَ ٱلْغَمَامِ وَٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ وَقُضِىَ ٱلْأَمْرُ ۚ وَإِلَى ٱللَّهِ تُرْجَعُ ٱلْأُمُورُ

Qadi Abu Yala mentioned that Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal commented on this passage saying that, “The meaning of it is , ‘His power and command.’ (Ibn Jawzi, Daf Shubah al Tashbih)
At this point, if you believe what Salafis do after all the evidence presented that is freely available it is willful ignorance.

I don't get how it is possible for someone to believe this stuff when it makes zero sense, it directly contradicts the Qur'an and the Sunnah, they oppose the entire Ummah past and present and consider them misguided. Instead we are to believe a few isolated individuals spread across 1400 years are the 'rightly guided' and their sect is so obscure and new they resort to lying about the Salaf as Salih and attributing lies to them.

Imam Abu Hanifa said that in his book فقه الكبر and your quote of Imam Ahmed ibn Hanbal here's no issue with it as that's the postion of the salaf unless you think we're muj'sima :)

You still haven't quoted me of one of our Imams or the salaf as saleh that agrees with your deviant Jahami views
Attributing location is a Mujassima thing. A location means that the subject has a certain size, form and orientation and all of these are impossible for Allah as He is transcendent and does not share any quality with creation. He does not have a body and existed when none other than Him existed.

The attached images are from a major Salafi figure on their websites and he admits that the ideology is both innovated and was a fringe sect taught in hiding and not remotely the 'majority of the Ummah',

Attachments

• ibn jibrin-1-arabic-book-belief-hidden-400years.png
    ibn jibrin-1-arabic-book-belief-hidden-400years.png
    127.7 KB · Views: 25
  • ibn jibrin-3-arabic-book-hidden belief 400years.png
    ibn jibrin-3-arabic-book-hidden belief 400years.png
    96.6 KB · Views: 30
  • ibn-jibrin-2-arabic-book-hidden-400years.png
    ibn-jibrin-2-arabic-book-hidden-400years.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

قال ابن أبى يعلى في طبقات الحنابلة فى ترجمة: يوسف بن موسى بن راشد القطان: (نقل عن إمامنا أشياء منها: قيل لأبى عبد اللّه: واللّه تعالى فوق السماء السابعة على عرشه بائن من خلقه وقدرته وعلمه بكل مكان؟ قال: نعم، على عرشه لا يخلو شيء من علمه).

Ibn Abi Ya’la said in Tabaqat al-Hanbali in the translation of: Yusuf bin Musa bin Rashid al-Qattan: (He quoted from our imam things, including: It was said to Abu Abdullah: And God Almighty is above the seventh heaven, on His throne, clear of His creation, power, and knowledge in every place? He said: Yes, on His throne. Nothing is devoid of his knowledge.)

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
If someone who follows the Maturidi aqeedah as according to the ideological children of Ibn Abdulwahab is a deviant or even a non-Muslim, why would the Prophet SAW praise Fetih Sultan Mehmet and considered him as part of the ummah?

The Prophet ﷺ is reported to have said, “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!” [Ahmad; Hakim, al-Mustadrak]

reer

VIP
If someone who follows the Maturidi aqeedah as according to the ideological children of Ibn Abdulwahab is a deviant or even a non-Muslim, why would the Prophet SAW praise Fetih Sultan Mehmet and considered him as part of the ummah?

The Prophet ﷺ is reported to have said, “Verily you shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will her leader be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!” [Ahmad; Hakim, al-Mustadrak]
there are interpretations that it will be in the end times. so salafis say its the end times and not the ottomans. imo its partly politically motivated from them.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
there are interpretations that it will be in the end times. so salafis say its the end times and not the ottomans. imo its partly politically motivated from them.
It’s motivated by the fact that they have no predecessors before Ibn Abdulwahab and Aal Sa3uud

قال ابن أبى يعلى في طبقات الحنابلة فى ترجمة: يوسف بن موسى بن راشد القطان: (نقل عن إمامنا أشياء منها: قيل لأبى عبد اللّه: واللّه تعالى فوق السماء السابعة على عرشه بائن من خلقه وقدرته وعلمه بكل مكان؟ قال: نعم، على عرشه لا يخلو شيء من علمه).

Ibn Abi Ya’la said in Tabaqat al-Hanbali in the translation of: Yusuf bin Musa bin Rashid al-Qattan: (He quoted from our imam things, including: It was said to Abu Abdullah: And God Almighty is above the seventh heaven, on His throne, clear of His creation, power, and knowledge in every place? He said: Yes, on His throne. Nothing is devoid of his knowledge.)
Stop quoting random things and use your brain.

Do you believe that there was once nothing but only Allah and that He created the Universe?

Okay, you will presumably say yes unless you are gaal.

The next question is- if you believe that the verse regarding the Throne is literal, 'where' was Allah before He created the Throne?

This should be sufficient for you to see this is a false belief.

It’s motivated by the fact that they have no predecessors before Ibn Abdulwahab and Aal Sa3uud
You can read Arabic right? Look in the attached images of one of the posts I just made above and zoom in- it's Ibn Jibrin a major Salafi admitting that they basically didn't exist for multiple centuries and were a series of random scattered people 'teaching in private'- when was Ahlus Sunnah ever a hidden Batini type thing

Attributing location is a Mujassima thing. A location means that the subject has a certain size, form and orientation and all of these are impossible for Allah as He is transcendent and does not share any quality with creation. He does not have a body and existed when none other than Him existed.

The attached images are from a major Salafi figure on their websites and he admits that the ideology is both innovated and was a fringe sect taught in hiding and not remotely the 'majority of the Ummah',
Thay's your Jahami deviant views not the view of the Salaf where we confirm what Allah swt said of himself in his book

أَأَمِنتُم مَّن فِي السَّمَاءِ أَن يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَمُورُ​

Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)?​

الرَّحْمَٰنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَىٰ​

The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).​

إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ

Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty).

Thay's your Jahami deviant views not the view of the Salaf where we confirm what Allah swt said of himself in his book

أَأَمِنتُم مَّن فِي السَّمَاءِ أَن يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَمُورُ​

Do you feel secure that He, Who is over the heaven (Allah), will not cause the earth to sink with you, then behold it shakes (as in an earthquake)?​

الرَّحْمَٰنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَىٰ​

The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty).​

إِنَّ رَبَّكُمُ اللَّهُ الَّذِي خَلَقَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضَ فِي سِتَّةِ أَيَّامٍ ثُمَّ اسْتَوَىٰ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ

Indeed your Lord is Allah, Who created the heavens and the earth in Six Days, and then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (really in a manner that suits His Majesty).

Are you scared to answer my question? Why do all of you dance around and hide from serious questions? We are more than happy to answer questions if we are able to but you lot seem incapable of asking questions or analysis.

These verses are AGAINST you not for you as no tafsir of them ever says it is literal

You haven't provided a single quote from any of the Salaf as Saleh scholars that agree with your Jahami views

You haven't provided a single quote from any of the Salaf as Saleh scholars that agree with your Jahami views
Imam Tahawi is a Salaf. So is Imam Ahmad, Imam Abu Hanifa, etc

The innovators are the ones who as Ibn Jibreen admits didn't exist for multiple centuries in a row and otherwise were represented by a few lone figures across 1400 YEARS.

My views aren't Jahmi they are Ahlus Sunnah- you though would be kicked out of any Sunni country like. Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, Morocco, Algeria, etc if you came with these views and tried to preach lol.

That isn't the biggest issue right now- you were asked a VITAL question and so far are completely incapable of answering!

Are you scared to answer my question? Why do all of you dance around and hide from serious questions? We are more than happy to answer questions if we are able to but you lot seem incapable of asking questions or analysis.

These verses are AGAINST you not for you as no tafsir of them ever says it is literal
You haven't answered my question to defend your heretic views and the "Throne" is known

Imam Tahawi is a Salaf. So is Imam Ahmad, Imam Abu Hanifa, etc

The innovators are the ones who as Ibn Jibreen admits didn't exist for multiple centuries in a row and otherwise were represented by a few lone figures across 1400 YEARS.

My views aren't Jahmi they are Ahlus Sunnah- you though would be kicked out of any Sunni country like. Malaysia, Indonesia, Sudan, Morocco, Algeria, etc if you came with these views and tried to preach lol.

That isn't the biggest issue right now- you were asked a VITAL question and so far are completely incapable of answering!
قال أبو حنيفة: من قال: لا أعرف ربي في السماء أو في الأرض فقد كفر، وكذا من قال: إنه على العرش ولا أدري العرش أفي السماء أو في الأرض؟ والله تعالى يُدْعى من أعلى لا من أسفل ".

Whoever says: I do not know my Lord in heaven or on earth has disbelieved, and the same applies to whoever says: He is on the Throne and I do not know whether the Throne is in heaven or on earth? God Almighty is called from above, not from below.”

I'm the one doing the quoting of the early scholars while you just wiggling around or zigzagging to answer my question to defend your jahmaite views

قال أبو حنيفة: من قال: لا أعرف ربي في السماء أو في الأرض فقد كفر، وكذا من قال: إنه على العرش ولا أدري العرش أفي السماء أو في الأرض؟ والله تعالى يُدْعى من أعلى لا من أسفل ".

Whoever says: I do not know my Lord in heaven or on earth has disbelieved, and the same applies to whoever says: He is on the Throne and I do not know whether the Throne is in heaven or on earth? God Almighty is called from above, not from below.”

I'm the one doing the quoting of the early scholars while you just wiggling around or zigzagging to answer my question to defend your jahmaite views
I'm only posting so other people can think for themselves and evaluate each side, I'm not 'arguing' with you there's no debate to be had.

You are still many posts later deflecting from the total destruction of these batil ideas- I will ask you one more time. 'Where' was Allah before He created the Throne?

What you presented is batil and false and walahi it is an sharaf and karama for me to be labelled a 'Jahmi' by you because it means that alhamdulilah I have the correct belief and what a blessing that is.

Your quotes are misattributed or falsely interpreted. In any case, this is a aqeedah matter even a child knows. It is a matter of deen known by necessity. I will not follow anyone who contradicts against the Qur'an or Sunnah so stop throwing fake quotes twisted by those you follow.

Yet another reason why place or direction cannot be excluded from the literal “He does not resemble anything” is the explicit scriptural text mentioned earlier, namely that the Prophet ﷺ said:

اللهم أنت الْأَوَّلُ فَلَيْسَ قَبْلَكَ شَيْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الْآخِرُ فَلَيْسَ بَعْدَكَ شَيْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الظَّاهِرُ فَلَيْسَ فَوْقَكَ شَيْءٌ وَأَنْتَ الْبَاطِنُ فَلَيْسَ دُونَكَ شَيْءٌ
“O Aļļaah, You are the First, so there is nothing before You, and You are the Last so there is nothing after You. You are Al-Thaahir so there is nothing above You. And You are Al-Baatin, so there is nothing below you.”

If there is nothing above Him and nothing below Him, then He is not in a place or direction, so if one believed istawa to have the meaning of Allah literally being in a place or direction, then one would have rendered the perfectly clear “He does not resemble anything” virtually meaningless, as all creation as we know it is in a place and direction by nature of being limited and quantitative. One would also have contradicted the perfectly clear “”You are Al-Thaahir so there is nothing above You. And You are Al-Baatin, so there is nothing below you.”

Last edited:
I'm only posting by the way so other people can think for themselves and evaluate each side, I'm not 'arguing' with you there's no debate to be had.

You are still many posts later deflecting from the total destruction of these batil ideas- I will ask you one more time. 'Where' was Allah before He created the Throne?

What you presented is batil and false and walahi it is an sharaf and karama for me to be labelled a 'Jahmi' by you because it means that alhamdulilah I have the correct belief and what a blessing that is.
قال الإمام أحمد: نحن نؤمن بأن الله على العرش، كيف شاء، وكما شاء، بلا حد، ولا صفة
يبلغها واصف أو يحده أحد؛ فصفات اللهِ منه وله، وهو كما وصف نفسه، لا تدركه الأبصار.

Imam Ahmad said: We believe that God is on the Throne, as He wills, and as He wills, without limit, and without any description that can be conveyed by a descriptor or limited by anyone. The attributes of God are from Him and for Him, and He is as He described Himself, which the eyes cannot perceive.

I'm only posting so other people can think for themselves and evaluate each side, I'm not 'arguing' with you there's no debate to be had.

I will let Imam Malik Ibn Ans to answer your question 😁

حدثنا أبو الحسن بن أبي إسحاق المدني حدثنا أحمد بن الخضر أبو الحسن الشافعي حدثنا شاذان حدثنا ابن مخلد بن يزيد القهستاني حدثنا جعفر بن ميمون قال: سئل مالك بن أنس رحمه الله عن قوله تعالى: {الرَّحْمَنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَى} [طه:٥]، كيف استوى؟ قال: الاستواء غير مجهول، والكيف غير معقول، والإيمان به واجب، والسؤال عنه بدعة، وما أراك إلا ضالاً، وأمر به أن يخرج من مجلسه].

Malik bin Anas, may God have mercy on him, was asked about the Almighty’s saying: {The Most Gracious is established above the Throne. } [Taha:5], How was he leveled? He said: Istiwaa is not unknown, the how is not reasonable, belief in it is obligatory, and asking about it is an innovation.

I hope you get it by now by asking that kind of question 😀

قال الإمام أحمد: نحن نؤمن بأن الله على العرش، كيف شاء، وكما شاء، بلا حد، ولا صفة
يبلغها واصف أو يحده أحد؛ فصفات اللهِ منه وله، وهو كما وصف نفسه، لا تدركه الأبصار.

Imam Ahmad said: We believe that God is on the Throne, as He wills, and as He wills, without limit, and without any description that can be conveyed by a descriptor or limited by anyone. The attributes of God are from Him and for Him, and He is as He described Himself, which the eyes cannot perceive.

I will let Imam Malik Ibn Ans to answer your question 😁

حدثنا أبو الحسن بن أبي إسحاق المدني حدثنا أحمد بن الخضر أبو الحسن الشافعي حدثنا شاذان حدثنا ابن مخلد بن يزيد القهستاني حدثنا جعفر بن ميمون قال: سئل مالك بن أنس رحمه الله عن قوله تعالى: {الرَّحْمَنُ عَلَى الْعَرْشِ اسْتَوَى} [طه:٥]، كيف استوى؟ قال: الاستواء غير مجهول، والكيف غير معقول، والإيمان به واجب، والسؤال عنه بدعة، وما أراك إلا ضالاً، وأمر به أن يخرج من مجلسه].

Malik bin Anas, may God have mercy on him, was asked about the Almighty’s saying: {The Most Gracious is established above the Throne. } [Taha:5], How was he leveled? He said: Istiwaa is not unknown, the how is not reasonable, belief in it is obligatory, and asking about it is an innovation.

I hope you get it by now by asking that kind of question 😀
What you still do not understand after multiple pages is that the quotes that we accept as authentic do not have the meanings you think they do. These are in our favour!

Imam Malik said istiwa is 'not unknown' i.e it is a familiar concept from the Qur'an lol. How have you twisted this to mean what Salafis say it does.

The 'Jahmis' as you call them do not reject anything in the Qur'an- they merely accept it and don't twist them with unacceptable meanings as the Salafis do with their insistence on everything being literal even when this does not make linguistic or grammatical sense and countradicts ayat of the Qur'an.

I dare you to go to a Maliki majority country go to the mosque and say the stuff you've been saying and see if you don't get physically removed.

By the way, Ibn Taymiyyah was massively into kalaam and even used it against his opponents so either Ilm al Kalaam is always wrong or Ibn Taymiyyah is!

Tbh, this whole discussion would be non-existent if Salafis actually followed the Salaf and did tafwid with none of the extra blasphemous readings- i.e they accept the Mutashabihat verses without trying to elaborate in any way.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts