Which ethnicity are similar to somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turks definitely! They are very hotheaded and we have similar culture too.

I think we are similar to Turks in that they are not quite European enough but not quite Arab enough - they have their own language and culture. Somalis have the same place in the middle of Africa and Middle East - we also have our own history, language and culture. Dunno about the 'hotheaded' stuff but I get why Turks and Somalis get along.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I think we are similar to Turks in that they are not quite European enough but not quite Arab enough - they have their own language and culture. Somalis have the same place in the middle of Africa and Middle East - we also have our own history, language and culture. Dunno about the 'hotheaded' stuff but I get why Turks and Somalis get along.
this is true they are kinda like us,i had Turkish neighbors back in the day and they were so nice to us.I used to watch turkish soap operas with the mom and play mario kart on wii with the kids,i miss those days maan.Turkish people have a special place in my heart.

this is true they are kinda like us,i had Turkish neighbors back in the day and they were so nice to us.I used to watch turkish soap operas with the mom and play mario kart on wii with the kids,i miss those days maan.Turkish people have a special place in my heart.

It's true. I think even the way we follow the deen and how society is run is very similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending