• Cushtic

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Red Sea civilization

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
and your reason

Only SJW and Somalis who are envious of other people's history want to attach themselves with Ancient Egypt.

We had the majority of contact and shared history with other East Africans (Xabashi, Bantus).

I would get rid of Cushitic and just say East African.

Only SJW and Somalis who are envious of other people's history want to attach themselves with Ancient Egypt.

We had the majority of contact and shared history with other East Africans (Xabashi, Bantus).

I would get rid of Cushitic and just say East African.

Because of the land of Punt, Somalis go ape shit for Ancient Egypt so i had to put it up there.

Xabasha yes, Bantu no

I choose Red sea Civilization because it envelopes all of these identities. both the African Sudan, Ethiopia and Eritrea. as well as Egypt, Yemen our old trading partners and Hejaz( Mecca and Medina) center of spiritual life for the muslim somalis.

Lol @ land of Punt. It could have been what it is now Eritrea or Sudan.

Like I said Somalis like to steal other people's history because their ashamed of their own or lack of.

Somalis had a lot more contact with Bantus than the Ancient Egyptians, if any. Somalis have been living with Bantus for millenia

We need a New Somali Civilization taking the best from the rest of the world.

But the Eritrean people are our closest brothers in culture mentality race the same with Northern Sudan

Lol @ land of Punt. It could have been what it is now Eritrea or Sudan.

Like I said Somalis like to steal other people's history because their ashamed of their own or lack of.

Somalis had a lot more contact with Bantus than the Ancient Egyptians, if any. Somalis have been living with Bantus for millenia

what the hell are you smoking, somalis have no relationship to the Bantu they arrive recently, while we have trade with ethiopians, indians and Yemenis for eons. you would be more believable if you said, somalis had living with Nilotic people and even Bushman. which inhabit east Africa before the Bantu migration. why do you think some East African look like us, especially the Maasai because they assimilate local cushtic people and mixed with them. where as there was little mixing between somalis and Bantus because other cushtic tribes act as a buffer between us and bantu before, until these barrier began to disintegrate in the modern era. Please learn some history.

Apollo

VIP
Somalis were 98% nomadic just a few decades. Very isolated people. The handful of historical trade towns aren't representative of most Somalis of yesteryear.

It truly does not belong to any cultural zone of the world.

Somalis were 98% nomadic just a few decades. Very isolated people. The handful of historical trade towns aren't representative of most Somalis of yesteryear.

It truly does not belong to any cultural zone of the world.

Nomad societies have been in the forefront Trade, Nomad in central asian create the silk road that move silk from china to west. while Arabs made the frankincense road famous by moving aromatics from Yemen to Levant. Somalis have been involve in trade for millennium for 5 thousand year because of the Red sea and indian ocean we have been expose to world trade. who do you think moved Frankincense, ivory, gold, silver, salt, ostrich feather, exotic animals and slaves from the hinterland to the coast. you are right, the vast major somalis were nomads little involve in trade but there were always intermediary because the international trade and local economy: traders and religious sheikh have alway travel widely from Egypt to india. the other thing that somalis don't take into account was that city state flourished in northern and southern somalia. unless you think that these cities belong to Arab or Banadiir civilization, these cities need food from villagers and fishermen to feed them, even Mecca need Taif to feed it merchants making them completely within a united civilization.

Land of Punt

Punt is an cushtic empire located in the horn
Punt was in northern ethiopia, djibouti, eritrea and the northern coast of somalia, its an early cushtic trading empire , and it traded with egptians, though that does not mean we were part of ancient egypt
(and btw i never said we were) somalis as a people didnt exist at the time, but our ancestor cush tribes did (who ethiopians and somalis orginate from) and its them who controlled punt

but anyway i actually agree with trailblazer we were a red sea/cushtic culture

and lol at bantu, we had more contact with persians than the recent bantu expansion

Last edited:

angrycat

not so sad after all
Somali are African Blacks. We need to be proud of being Black. Enough with the Arab worshipping shit.

I am,
Amal "Cushitic is not a race" Omar

and I am sad "africa is a huge continent with many different groups so stop trying to erase everyones culture and identity with that sjw bullshizz" somali

:pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts