Which area in london has the most qashin somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you from FP? all islington girls go through haram at a young age then dhaqancelis, then return to islington to go to FP mosque and get radicalised and brainwashed then get an urge to marry converts since they still lust for their old ways but want it to be halal this time.

Their the most sincere afterwards tho
Nah I'm tottenham. That's so mad subhanallah lool

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
east london is calm, newham has alot of humble somalis but their still alot of khasaro, the females are nitties and the boys are salafi drug dealers

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Yh it's improving. But it's kinda dead ngl. Thank Allah i live in North. Although I border Edmonton that 3rd world shithole

i went hale once i was shocked, took my auntie to that somali witch-doctor in bruce grove i was shocked at how quick tottenham turns from nice to bad.

i went hale once i was shocked, took my auntie to that somali witch-doctor in bruce grove i was shocked at how quick tottenham turns from nice to bad.
Yh certain areas are good then there are some just fked up. Tottenham is going to face gentrification though since the new stadium is being built and they need the area to look good and better

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Yh certain areas are good then there are some just fked up. Tottenham is going to face gentrification though since the new stadium is being built and they need the area to look good and better

yh same thing happened her in bermondesy, used to be a ghetto but its close to canary wharf so it's been gentriefed heavily.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
I have a feeling the government want to push us all out of London and move to cities like brum and bristol

yh i think they want to make london a rich city, can't blame them why should a council estate stay in a rich area when you could rebuild it fill it with 400k apartments and relocate the people to outer inner london homes like abbey wood and barking.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Yh it's a good city. You will mostly hear good things that comes from this city and not the bad. People will start thinking it's a city that has no crime and gangs but many get suprised coming here. But overall nice city wallahi
True tbh, I’m from brum but i visit London occasionally it’s cool there. But I definitely get what you mean about people only hearing the positive side.

Status
Not open for further replies.