When you get married, how many times will

How many times will you sleep with your spouse?

• few times a week

Votes: 25 34.2%
  • Once a day

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • More than once a day

Votes: 32 43.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all virgins here u know why because we are muslims ALLAHU AKBAR praise us the pure virgins I know u guys want us lakin we say NO we are for the xalimos specially dark-skin shiny melty chocolate xalimos one more time ALLAHU AKBAR✊✊✊✊✊✊
If you are that religious then why even discuss about sex in the first place? What a phony. :)

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
I have a high libido so I know once a day is enough for me sxb. It also has many health benefits for it.

Plus, I'm not like those crazy Faraaxs and Xalimos who want sex more than once a day. I think that is too much for me personally and will make them feel lethargic.

I think its very different too, i've noticef some people can have sex once day everyday and still be fine, and people like me if i had sex everyday i would'nt be able to function

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I think its very different too, i've noticef some people can have sex once day everyday and still be fine, and people like me if i had sex everyday i would'nt be able to function

Yeah I feel you. If I had sex three times a day, I wouldn't function either that's why I prefer to have sex once a day. I mean, I don't want a crazy wife like @The Cushitic One or @anonymous34 that have an insane sex drive and that could potentially kill you. That is not the type of wife I want.
:nahgirl:

Yeah I feel you. If I had sex three times a day, I wouldn't function either that's why I prefer to have sex once a day. I mean, I don't want a crazy wife like @The Cushitic One or @anonymous34 that have an insane sex drive and that could potentially kill you. That is not the type of wife I want.
:nahgirl:

Lol refrain from tagging cushtic one she told me she is taking a break from this forum.

I've seen how cushtic looks like, she has seen me. We are both good looking women inshallah when the time is right we will both find men that are compatible with us in stamina inshallah, :banderas:

If you are that religious then why even discuss about sex in the first place? What a phony. :)

Virgins cannot discuss about sex????it's good to know what to expect!! I know u don't know anything about the greatest virgin abdis on sspot including saxiix samatar and factz!!! it's fine as long as u are the greatest hilib ceerin eater with mango juice on the side xabibti!!and yes I have a phone!!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol refrain from tagging cushtic one she told me she is taking a break from this forum.

I've seen how cushtic looks like, she has seen me. We are both good looking women inshallah when the time is right we will both find men that are compatible with us in stamina inshallah, :banderas:

I have the stamina comparable to Mo-Farah and I can do twice a day but that's my limit. Third time will just hurt my testicles. Plus, I can last very long in the bed so I know once I get my dream wife, she'll get a lot of satisfaction from me.

Walahi it's quite funny how you always rep yourself even when you're complimenting someone else :lolbron: you're a funny girl:duck:

I have the stamina comparable to Mo-Farah and I can do twice a day but that's my limit. Third time will just hurt my testicles. Plus, I can last very long in the bed so I know once I get my dream wife, she'll get a lot of satisfaction from me.

That was a bit too graphic saxiib.

Lol twice a day is childplay smh me and cush will get it 5 times a day:banderas: I'll do ghusul 5 times a day and pray my 5 daily prayers inshallah :cool:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
That was a bit too graphic saxiib.

Lol twice a day is childplay smh me and cush will get it 5 times a day:banderas: I'll do ghusul 5 times a day and pray my 5 daily prayers inshallah :cool:

Lmfoa, I forgot. You're 18 years old. I had the same mindset as you when I was your age but you'll eventually grow out of it abaayo. You'll realize once you get a bit older.

Lmfoa, I forgot. You're 18 years old. I had the same mindset as you when I was your age but you'll eventually grow out of it abaayo. You'll realize once you get a bit older.

I dont think i'll change tbh walaal. :pachah1: Actually im 100% sure i wont change :diddyass:

RIP to my future husband inshallah he will put in the work inshallah :banderas:

Macalin M

Out here
@anonymous34 ‘s man after 2 weeks
220px-Human-Skeleton.jpg

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
once....?!
:kanyehmm:

Nigga siilka waa in Abaay Abaay laga celiyaa.

how can u be a virgin...and f*ck just once..?

im fucking everytime i get a wiff of her perfume.
i wanna a girl that is so shy..she would hover around me in a baati..24/7 just for some D.

where the f*ck she at?
:mjcry:

:what1: how tf would you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.