When Will Puntland Federate With Ethiopia?

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE WUZ NEVER COLONIZED N SHEIT

94gt5OX.png
I think they'll want a little more than just Punt.
:ileycry::mjlol:

This man gaas is mentally unstable, he Suffered from nervous breakdown 3 times and went to hospital in Virginia. He must be impeached soon.

Last edited:
:salute:Gaas might become the best leader of PL, he clearly doesnt give a f*ck about the feelings of the Hutu and idoor. This is 2017 and realpolitik you think we here for your fake nationalism. I wish I was there his whole speech has me like

kateleo.w529.h352.2x.gif

PL is not MJ only, the rest of clans don't share your ideologies

:salute:Gaas might become the best leader of PL, he clearly doesnt give a f*ck about the feelings of the Hutu and idoor. This is 2017 and realpolitik you think we here for your fake nationalism. I wish I was there his whole speech has me like

kateleo.w529.h352.2x.gif
laa xowla. Do you actually not get it? Your leader is becoming AY 2.0.

IMG_6161.JPG
IMG_6162.JPG
IMG_7163.JPG
However it is time for Warsangali leader general Jama to speak out. Actually he was the brain behind joining the warsangali to PL and PL 's ex prime minister. and it is time for warsangali goes out ofPL. BTW general jama right now is in Mogadishu working with his old buffalo friend president farmaajo.
Small note (general jama 's mum is naleye ahmed dhulbahante like his friend president farmaajo)

No sxb sorry, didn't hear that. I was fuming with anger, couldn't even hear my own thoughts. :icon lol:

But that is very benevolent of him, maybe he can cut down on his meals by 20% and feed it to the poor. I'm sure it will be enough to feed all of Somalia.

He is fat because of his Antipsychotics medications.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Lol u don't own nothing :drakelaugh: ur just a guest sxb

I own it outright. Cudud iyo waran ayaan dhulkaa ku dhacsadey, my ancestors won that land for me so that I will one day also enjoy it.

Sad to be a Hawiye though, no more green farms as the Darood in Godey flood their farms in 45 Celsius heat. You will be lucky if the Shabelle reaches Bulo Barde!

:chrisfreshhah::kendrickcry:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
This guy doesn't have the character of a leader, he looks like a quran teacher for God's sake, The very judgements on political ideological groups like SYL that he made, by stating 'it's 2017' is nothing short of stupid and sounds like a answer someone comes up with in a fadhi ku dirir.

However he does have a point that if each region focuses on developing its own region, then potentially what you could see is a dignified resurgence of the Somali identity, a healthier society in general.

What I do disagree is drawing a positive analogy with Ethiopia, as a leader you shouldn't be publicly displaying your intentions in taking your historical and geographical rival as a newfound role model. We all know here in somaliland that our politicians are cucks for Addis, but we have yet to see them saying stuff like 'we could do x, like Ethiopia has done so'.

It really makes you think what's going on in the minds of the hierarchical elite of Ethiopia, that once these Somalis were a dangerous powerful threat, and now their leaders are spreading ideas of following us and how we do things.

Gaas had the right intentions this time, but came out looking like a wretched subordinate. :ivers:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
This guy doesn't have the character of a leader, he looks like a quran teacher for God's sake, The very judgements on political ideological groups like SYL that he made, by stating 'it's 2017' is nothing short of stupid and sounds like a answer someone comes up with in a fadhi ku dirir.

However he does have a point that if each region focuses on developing its own region, then potentially what you could see is a dignified resurgence of the Somali identity, a healthier society in general.

What I do disagree is drawing a positive analogy with Ethiopia, as a leader you shouldn't be publicly displaying your intentions in taking your historical and geographical rival as a newfound role model. We all know here in somaliland that our politicians are cucks for Addis, but we have yet to see them saying stuff like 'we could do x, like Ethiopia has done so'.

It really makes you think what's going on in the minds of the hierarchical elite of Ethiopia, that once these Somalis were a dangerous powerful threat, and now their leaders are spreading ideas of following us and how we do things.

Gaas had the right intentions this time, but came out looking like a wretched subordinate. :ivers:
Stop impersonating @Inquisitive_ :ufdup:
Doesn't Ethiopia literally control more of your land then you do yourself :mjlol:
But the sacads control galkacyo :ohlord:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

You are close, young one.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
An independent PL would get steamrolled by SL forces if they try acting on their supposed claims :mjlol:

Garoowe would be taken in 48 hours :drakelaugh:
They are a bunch of jokers saxiib.They can't take back galkacyo from the little sacads and they are trying to claim 2 gobols:mjlol:delusional wallahi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending