When will drill music die off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like 22gz more. Sheff only raps about 22gz and Blixkyz if it’s not about them Doesn’t have a song
U got a point but sheff keeps coming wit bangers. I only rate tutu’s set tripping remix since he came home. Aladdin xantander better than most of the blixkys

I feel I should supply this kids guns.

Knife is too dirty.
That knife is a uk thing. I admire it more because with a knife you still got to walk up and stab the opp and there is a high chance if the guy is skilled he can end up turning that knife against you. Here in states bare pussies go get a gun, get high and start causing fuckery. Then their worst fear is getting locked up because they will then have to physically face everyone, no hide and shoot. They are so scared of that they then proceed to snitch on everyone. Fucked up cycle

Obviously I know, he’s a bozo but he’s better than most of dem blixkys.
Obviously I know, he’s a bozo but he’s better than most of dem blixkys.
Better than most ofc. Only blixky niggaz who deserve any attention are 22, Nas, and PNV Jay. The other blixky niggaz make music for they mans to bump to. The older Folks who are Blixky’s big bros (GDz) can really rap though. SPMB Billz, Envy Caine, Denz Flocks, Coach the Ghost all got bars

And I’m not tolerating uk drill slander. NY niggas copy flows and bars from the uk niggas. They don’t do it like us tho

And I’m not tolerating uk drill slander. NY niggas copy flows and bars from the uk niggas. They don’t do it like us tho
Read OP bro, I just said that these lil Caribbean/African niggaz in Brooklyn must’ve heard UK drill from their cousins in UK and started copying that shit all they did was use their Brooklyn linguo but beats and flows are pretty much same. AXL beats who is a UKer has to comment “prod. by AXL” on every song cause these sheisty Brooklyn niggaz never put him in credits lmaoo

wars

Inhermouth
That knife is a uk thing. I admire it more because with a knife you still got to walk up and stab the opp and there is a high chance if the guy is skilled he can end up turning that knife against you. Here in states bare pussies go get a gun, get high and start causing fuckery. Then their worst fear is getting locked up because they will then have to physically face everyone, no hide and shoot. They are so scared of that they then proceed to snitch on everyone. Fucked up cycle

I get what you’re saying, but what if you don’t want look like a lunatic chasing people with a knife? Besides what about STD’s like aids and stuff Or blood stains. Besides what if you want to go on a rampage, are you going to chase down everyone 1 by 1. That’s not very resourceful is it?

I’d recommend the uzi or the 9mm with the hallow tips.

Better than most ofc. Only blixky niggaz who deserve any attention are 22, Nas, and PNV Jay. The other blixky niggaz make music for they mans to bump to. The older Folks who are Blixky’s big bros (GDz) can really rap though. SPMB Billz, Envy Caine, Denz Flocks, Coach the Ghost all got bars
100% agree. Pnv jay just got a big bag. And tbh envy Caine my favourite outta all of dem

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
UK is trash.The world only respects hip hop and rap from North America.

#SorrynotSorry :manny:

This drill stuff is weird . You have people who beat murder charges taunting and laughing @ the deceased person . Then all the kids starting singing about the deceased person .

Inshallah , I hope Boris becomes PM so another gang purge can happen and half these pricks get locked up .

# Theresa is too soft .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts