When the Ethiopian army under the Tigrayan TPLF invaded Somalia and Ogaden thousands of somali women and children were raped 💔💔💔

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
View attachment 320882When the Ethiopian 🇪🇹 army, led by the Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front TPLF invaded Somalia & Ogaden for 12 years from 2006 to 2018, thousands of Somali women and children from Somalia and Ogaden were raped by the TPLF-led Ethiopian army. 💔💔💔

The Ethiopian army under Tigrayan People’s Liberation Front/ Meles Zenawi has committed crimes against humanity including genocide and sexual violence in Somalia and Ogaden/Galbeed for 12 years from 2006-2018.

Justice for Somali women from Somalia and Ogaden/Galbeed.
It wasn’t an invasion though but more like liberation and puntland government and Ethiopia worked together to get rid of the terrorist backward Islamic court 😂

Eritreans committed far worse atrocities in the Tigray region quite recently such as mass rape, civillian massacres etc. Do you condemn the Isias regime for those actions?

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Eritreans committed far worse atrocities in the Tigray region quite recently such as mass rape, civillian massacres etc. Do you condemn the Isias regime for those actions?
what has been going on in Tigray for the past couple years has been horrific but don’t you dare say this whilst Abiy Ahmed’s was committing the same atrocities in Tigray

what has been going on in Tigray for the past couple years has been horrific but don’t you dare say this whilst Abiy Ahmed’s was committing the same atrocities in Tigray
Why is a 16 year old girl endorsing & belittling the crimes of the Isias regime? He is a criminal that needs to be brought to the Hague

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Why is a 16 year old girl endorsing & belittling the crimes of the Isias regime? He is a criminal that needs to be brought to the Hague
Me endorsing don’t make me laugh you fool I said what has happened it Tigray has been horrific I pointed out your hypocrisy You have the Ethiopian flag in your profile and perviously have defended the Ethiopian government once whilst Ethiopian troops are committing war crimes in both Amhara and Tigray.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Garaad Awal you endorse Abiy Ahmed you hypocritical freak how dare you
023A0B6F-BDE8-4541-8097-23F8F5358DC3.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
@Wonyluvr I think you should stop getting too deep into this politics stuff you should go back to talking about k drama or k pop and other trivial things. :mjpls: :ufdup:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
@Wonyluvr I think you should stop getting too deep into this politics stuff you should go back to talking about k drama or k pop and other trivial things. :mjpls: :ufdup:
I hate this guy with every fibre of my being all he does is spew a bunch a bullshit and then he goes back to ignoring me I have several questions that I’ve asked him and I keep getting aired he’s know I’m right 😭😭😭💀💀 :mjlol: .

thanks asser I should probably go and talk about kpop or something

Trending

Latest posts