When is it okay for a man to cheat in a relationship/marriage?

Imma switch it up so the thread doesn't become gender wars again. However, imo a man can get away with cheating in a relationship when the power dynamics of the relationship/marriage is suited for the man. When you are a rich successful man in your field, you can get away with infidelity. The power dynamics means the wife is more likely to put up with shit. It's like the tale of the old mafia wife, she knows her husband's activities but puts up with because of the lifestyle it provides.

It's never okay, even if she is a financial dependent, just because you provide for her doesn't mean that you should be unloyal or secretive. Frankly yiu shouldn't be together with a woman if you can't stay committed.

Cheating is never ok under any circumstance if you want other women get a divorce or get a second wife. Why marry if you can't commit to the individual your married to in the first place. A rich guy can provide for more women he doesn't need to cheat.

Awdalite

Araabi
Imma switch it up so the thread doesn't become gender wars again. However, imo a man can get away with cheating in a relationship when the power dynamics of the relationship/marriage is suited for the man. When you are a rich successful man in your field, you can get away with infidelity. The power dynamics means the wife is more likely to put up with shit. It's like the tale of the old mafia wife, she knows her husband's activities but puts up with because of the lifestyle it provides.

Contrary to popular opinion, there are plenty of men who put up with their cheating wives aswell. Does that make it ok so long as he feels he is getting something out of the relationship?

Contrary to popular opinion, there are plenty of men who put up with their cheating wives aswell. Does that make it ok so long as he feels he is getting something out of the relationship?
Yep. Power dynamics works both ways. Like them old green card mail order bride wecels back in the day. They know the reason she is with them is because of sharci.

It's never okay, even if she is a financial dependent, just because you provide for her doesn't mean that you should be unloyal or secretive. Frankly yiu shouldn't be together with a woman if you can't stay committed.
Cheating is immoral but you missing my point. Power dynamics means that a women with a golden ticket/goose is more likely to put up with it because of the lifestyle it provides. It's like the footballers/mafioso wives. They know but they take them back every time. Stop looking at it from a black and white perspective.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Some of ya'll can just say your wh*res with no respect for love, loyalty, monogamy, or the sanctity of marriage. No difference between you and a woman who does the same.
throw it out sam malone GIF by HULU

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
You shouldn’t cheat but if you do, get it over and done with early into the marriage. A mid 20’s woman can recover if she finds out but I can’t imagine the heartbreak a 50 year old wife who has been married for decades would experience. wallahi i would top myself

Barni

⚠️ EPILEPTIC WARNING ⚠️
Never

Zina will destroy your soul but you don't believe in God you heathen @Sheikh Google
Oh that makes so much sense now i was bitter as to y dis nigga was laughing at the thread i made a while back when i was doubting islam. He wasn’t muslim this whole time.😂😂 the username threw me off ngl.

Cheating is ok when you go overseas (Think Morroco, Columbia, and my personal favorite Dominican Republic) do it this way so your wife will never come into contact with whoever you cheated on her with so you do not dishonor her. However, cheating on your wife with someone local is very disrespectful to your wife.

:mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Find Him Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV
Many can agree that adultery is a violation. Though I personally see no point in marrying someone interested in the prospect of polygamy at any stage or who has a lustful appetite for servicing imaginary concubines and wives like King Solomon (sadly I can't see and patrol that yet).:kanyeshrug:I certainly can't wait until tech-mediated mind reading becomes a thing so I can extend my definition of infidelity to include psychological trysts.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Why get married if your planning to cheat.

A marriage is a oath between two parties to keep faithful to one another.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Ngl, I’ll cut off his dick, I’ll definitely find a way to hurt him!

no thank you, stds are too dangerous and you can just get an UTI as a women if a guy doesn’t wash his penis daily