Votes: 4 7.3%
  • certified

Votes: 15 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Are you single or married??

In the case of kaafira girls how many boyfriends do you have Im sute @VixR and @dhagdheer are the town bicycles

TekNiKo

VIP
Me, newly married, no more iskaabulo life, getting that oodkac with subag and shah.:banderas:
Shit is cash brehs, dont expect such services from Western Xaliimo she will probably order you some poptarts in the mornin :siilaanyolaugh:

Me, newly married, no more iskaabulo life, getting that oodkac with subag and shah.:banderas:
Shit is cash brehs, dont expect such services from Western Xaliimo she will probably order you some poptarts in the mornin :siilaanyolaugh:

I ain't even enjoying western life all together fam. :mjcry:

I had a rude awakening when my friend was explaining to me how expensive it is to live outside of your parents crib. If it wasn't for the fact this his family is dual income shit would be a struggle. His income alone wouldn't even cover his expenses even though his income is decent (to be fair he screwed himself renting a big house lol).

:mjcry:

I will probably save my pennies while I am at my parents house and move over there for good fam. The good life.

TekNiKo

VIP
I ain't even enjoying western life all together fam. :mjcry:

I had a rude awakening when my friend was explaining to me how expensive it is to live outside of your parents crib. If it wasn't for the fact this his family is dual income shit would be a struggle. His income alone wouldn't even cover his expenses even though his income is decent (to be fair he screwed himself renting a big house lol).

:mjcry:

I will probably save my pennies while I am at my parents house and move over there for good fam. The good life.
You wont regret it, no car insurance bill, no rent if you own your house, groceries are less than 60 bucks plus a wife who will cater to your every need without delay.

Imagine relieving yourself from the hussle and bussle of the concrete jungle and relax under the cool breeze under the star filled black sky holding your big bossommed wife :dabcasar:

Or you can stick to your lotion stained hand and hub every night, hating yourself after you
:mugshotman:

Choice is yours:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts