Whats your rating out of 10?

I don't think that's possible did you even give it ago :what1:
No huuno I’m just the most attractive in the reer I get (unusual) compliments all the time by every female from every ethnicity. Still don’t wanna do this AI crap bc as a pen tester ik the backend data can be stolen anytime so if I use it sspot users (Hawiye) might try and hack to steal my photos so no.

@Odious Delirium why did you include the laughing emoji in the title?
Michael Jordan Lol GIF

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
No huuno I’m just the most attractive in the reer I get (unusual) compliments all the time by every female from every ethnicity. Still don’t wanna do this AI crap bc as a pen tester ik the backend data can be stolen anytime so if I use it sspot users (Hawiye) might try and hack to steal my photos so no.
Ciyaarta naga daaf wll 🀣. No one will steal anything. Let the AI tell you if the random xalimos complimenting you are lying

Ciyaarta naga daaf wll 🀣. No one will steal anything. Let the AI tell you if the random xalimos complimenting you are lying
No bowe I won’t! I’m content with my look.
If you wanna imagine it I kinda look like Raymond-Reddington face wise. But more masculine and well built. Beautiful aggressive and intimidating eyes followed by neck muscles/veins covered in glowing brown skin. One thing I’ve noticed though is cadaan and desi girls can’t control their sexual desires wth.