What's your Patronus and Hogwarts house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
hufflepuff_o_333818.jpg

IMG_0575.JPG

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Actually, Slytherin was a Nazi who supported the systematic separation of magical and muggle people demeaning those who married into them. He quit after he was outvoted by the other 3 on whether or not to allow half bloods into Hogwartz.

Simply put... we got many Nazis in here!

:mjpls:

You the other continents all basically gotta share a school but Europe has like three?

Imagine how many Slytherins there were out there. Africa land of the qabil got at least ten.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You the other continents all basically gotta share a school but Europe has like three?

Imagine how many Slytherins there were out there. Africa land of the qabil got at least ten.

The largest wizerding school is in Uganda though and they're experts in Astronomy and shit.

Imagine Somali wizards?!
:dead:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The largest wizerding school is in Uganda though and they're experts in Astronomy and shit.

Imagine Somali wizards?!
:dead:

Yeah my brother and I had a legit 2 hour debate over this. That school is a bona-fide nightmare.

Apparently they're all animagus and shit. Somalis turning into libax at any turn :heh:

How the f*ck you gonna explain your school admission letter to your religious parents? :heh:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yeah my brother and I had a legit 2 hour debate over this. That school is a bona-fide nightmare.

Apparently they're all animagus and shit. Somalis turning into libax at any turn :heh:

How the f*ck you gonna explain your school admission letter to your religious parents? :heh:

Yeah and they mostly use their hands to cast spells because wands are a European invention.

If Somali parents find out you a wizard that'd be a straight call for the exorcist.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Actually, Slytherin was a Nazi who supported the systematic separation of magical and muggle people demeaning those who married into them. He quit after he was outvoted by the other 3 on whether or not to allow half bloods into Hogwartz.

Simply put... we got many Nazis in here!

:mjpls:
:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.