what's your opinion on false flags?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across a pic from the boston bombing scene and noticed sometime off, tell me if yall see it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't mean to be insensitive in case any one actually was killed, but I hope they aren't saying that's supposed to be blood. surely there are better blood substitutes out there. I'm not inclined to believe everything is false flag, but after seeing this patchy job, I see why these theories are popular with folks!

Apollo

VIP
There's billions of people. There's no need for conspiracies to explain these sporadic terrorist attacks. Out of billions you will always have some nutters here and there.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
You should probably put a warning sign on your title or have the pic inside a spoiler for those who don't like seeing graphic stuff. @hodon

There's billions of people. There's no need for conspiracies to explain these sporadic terrorist attacks. Out of billions you will always have some nutters here and there.

that's why I think these conspiracies are stupid, but what's your view on the "blood" up there?

@OmarLittle, I don't think anyone would feel any queasier than if they were looking at paint, since that what it resembles

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Problem reaction solution the Hegelian dialectic may the most benevolent help us see things as they are and not as they appear to be.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
yes I wholeheartedly agree there's no conspiracy only secret societies that consist of the elite and goyim on the lower degrees they're not conspiring obviously it's just a secret that's all.

if anyone wants to click on the picture it's not graphic at all. I'm squeamish like hell but that sure ain't blood. I want to know, if anyone believes these are real,has you're opinion changed after seeing that picture? It's true what they say about them toying with people to display power and out of arrogance. they don't even bother to make it look real but they know they ppl will never lose their trust in em :vo3yidw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts