• Male

• Female

Results are only viewable after voting.

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
:wtfdis:

How you switching up on me like this, have a heart :(
i now have a strong feeling you’re going through your tomboy phase a decade late or so
it’s ok i pretended i was male and played football with the males one time too, you’d be embarrassed to see yourself acting like this

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Male physically, but mentally female.

Another hater smh mentally female kulaha is that your attempt to justify having a crush on me?

:mjlaugh:

i now have a strong feeling you’re going through your tomboy phase a decade late or so
it’s ok i pretended i was male and played football with the males one time too, you’d be embarrassed to see yourself acting like this

I'll remember this btw bad vibes ayan don't think I'll be forgiving

:angryman:

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Another hater smh mentally female kulaha is that your attempt to justify having a crush on me?

:mjlaugh:

I'll remember this btw bad vibes ayan don't think I'll be forgiving

:angryman:
i swear you gotta be like kinda feminine for a man or seriously stuck in a deep tomboy phase female

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
changing subject already you said you don't watch anime. But the last season was in 2019 egsblain.

Not all the time though you wylin my nigga you named a bunch of animes ive never heard in my life. Also tonari no kaibutsu kun slaps so dont hate

Not all the time though you wylin my nigga you named a bunch of animes ive never heard in my life. Also tonari no kaibutsu kun slaps so dont hate
100% confirmed you are a girl. WHat do you think about this anime
320673efcacdbdb0d6222156f8d797ce1504216291_full.jpg