Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I am a 5* girl no wonder I always get picked up quickly

IMG_3396.JPG

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Damn, you're doing Uber, you gotta get that extra money huh. Someone has to pay for all that Henny and beer for your half breed baby daddy.

ItsHanna

Damn, you're doing Uber, you gotta get that extra money huh. Someone has to pay for all that Henny and beer for your half breed baby daddy.

I'm not a uber drivers are you crazy? Lmao! if you take Uber you get a rating too as a passenger.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I hate everyone that uses Uber and Lyft. They are putting taxi drivers like me out of work. They just recently colonised my tulo. Somedays I have to take people the long way just to make sure I made the company enough money.:mjcry:
InshaAllah they all go bankrupt.:fittytousand:

#boycottfakeandcheaptaxis

ItsHanna

I hate everyone that uses Uber and Lyft. They are putting taxi drivers like me out of work. They just recently colonised my tulo. Somedays I have to take people the long way just to make sure I made the company enough money.:mjcry:
InshaAllah they all go bankrupt.:fittytousand:

#boycottfakeandcheaptaxis

Become a uber driver????? Where I live taxi drivers still drive for their company but they driver for uber too

I have a 4.87. I just had a conversation with my uber driver about that. I'm not sure how or why I got a bad rating. Maybe because I make my uber drivers wait for me for like 10 minutes but we end up having the best conversations afterwards.

I have a 4.87. I just had a conversation with my uber driver about that. I'm not sure how or why I got a bad rating. Maybe because I make my uber drivers wait for me for like 10 minutes but we end up having the best conversations afterwards.

Screenshot_20170327-004421.jpg
those bastards, how dare they tarnish my rep, I always give them 5*:mugshotman:

For now on nothing but 2* is what I'll be giving out, taas waa balan:fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts