What was the most important invention in history

Why isn't Somali educating children in English. There are many benefits they can find education material for all grade level? I'm not stating stop teaching children to read af Somali.

I spot a non cooker aka Farha gaajo. Not fat I'm extremely fix. I now how to cook a damn good steak and I would cry if it went bad because of not popping it in the fridge for 2 day from now when I want it.
Before fridges preservation through aging and pickling was common.

people would also keep their food underground, surrounded by cold dirt so it didn’t expire.

most shocking of all, is that Europeans used to put frogs in their milk to keep it preserved for a longer period of time. Because frogs were cold blooded

Before fridges preservation through aging and pickling was common.

people would also keep their food underground, surrounded by cold dirt so it didn’t expire.

most shocking of all, is that Europeans used to put frogs in their milk to keep it preserved for a longer period of time. Because frogs were cold blooded
I watch this YouTube channel of Somali girl and her hooyo. They have moved to Somaliland they have a nice house and all but they keep purchasing groceries like each day especially if it's meat related, but fruits and vegetables can last in room temperature like normal.

Did we discover fire or were we taught?
Sport What GIF by MLB
Adam was taught all the basics by Allah through angel Jibraeel

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most people agree on it being the wheel. Would you guys agree?

anything to do with books. Publishing, paper, ink, --i think! Marvelous walaahi. It is the first thing that brought humanity together. Internet and tv have nothing on published books. I remember in my teenage years- i would cry when a book i loved reading ends. it had more than 500 pages

I watch this YouTube channel of Somali girl and her hooyo. They have moved to Somaliland they have a nice house and all but they keep purchasing groceries like each day especially if it's meat related, but fruits and vegetables can last in room temperature like normal.
wouldn't be needed if they dried their meat tbh.

as far as ik this is how nomads keep their meat for long amounts of time, they dry it so it lasts longer. think of oodkac/muqmad

The word invention is strange because most things are based on previous things, and thus I think it is important to mention human network formations.

Spatial and social orientation regarding the complex spread of the human population and how information was quickly spread from one set of groups to another. Hunter-gatherers used to know when potential problems were looming because, through complex networks, words traveled fast, which means the transition of culture and adaptation for specific things was possible on a higher and more efficient level in dynamic socio-interactive dimensions.

People seriously don't understand how crucial this was:

"Central-place foraging (CPF), where foragers return to a central location (or home), is a key feature of hunter–gatherer social organization. CPF could have significantly changed hunter–gatherers’ spatial use and mobility, altered social networks and increased opportunities for information-exchange. We evaluated whether CPF patterns facilitate information-transmission and considered the potential roles of environmental conditions, mobility strategies and population sizes. We built an agent-based model of CPF where agents moved according to a simple optimal foraging rule, and could encounter other agents as they moved across the environment. They either foraged close to their home within a given radius or moved the location of their home to new areas. We analysed the interaction networks arising under different conditions and found that, at intermediate levels of environmental heterogeneity and mobility, CPF increased global and local network efficiencies as well as the rate of contagion-based information-transmission. We also found that central-place mobility strategies can further improve information transmission in larger populations. Our findings suggest that the combination of foraging and movement strategies, as well as the environmental conditions that characterized early human societies, may have been a crucial precursor in our species’ unique capacity to innovate, accumulate and rely on complex culture."

You could forge relatively large extended mega populations: think of it as greater metro area of a city probably housing double the population of some urban cities with smaller sub-regions existing as an extension of that broad human complex. There is no doubt the foragers were not that extensive and that using sedentary analogy is not perfect but the population could widen by 10 times than what people thought if you factor in the networks on a regional scale:

1714021724312.png

That is an example of an emergent behavior among hunter-gatherer networks that, depending on environmental drivers and demographic settings, especially with types of subsistence and scales of collective lifeways, could construct everchanging synergistic motions of human macro interdependence that really can speculatively reach even beyond the complexity of sedentary citizen-states while being more eco-friendly, and adaptive.

It’s yet to be invented humans aren’t as advanced as you might think now we still get people who die from certain curable diseases because we do not know much about such diseases.