What was the last show/movie you watched?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
The Night Of. Been avoiding this show because of the person who recommended it, but it's quite good actually :ehh:

What was the last show I watched

:hmm:

ah yeah. It was west world. I would definitely recommend it 10/10 show and this is coming from someone who rarely watches any kind of tv shows,

ah yeah. It was west world. I would definitely recommend it 10/10 show and this is coming from someone who rarely watches any kind of tv shows,
That show was too weird to wrap my head around. I was confused basically the whole season.

I watched first episode when it first came out. Stopped watching it cause I got bored. I might have to give it another chance see what all the hypes about

I watched first episode when it first came out. Stopped watching it cause I got bored. I might have to give it another chance see what all the hypes about

I would definitely recommend it. I didn't watch the first half of the season live, so I managed to binge watch the first 5 episodes and loved it. I can see why you would drop it after watching the first episodes since it barely sets up the premise.

That show was too weird to wrap my head around. I was confused basically the whole season.

Its weird but also a very refreshing TV experience.

There are online forums you can use but they would end up spoiling it for you with their "theories".

This is one of those TV shows where you need more than one watch since it has manly layers.

I would definitely recommend it. I didn't watch the first half of the season live, so I managed to binge watch the first 5 episodes and loved it. I can see why you would drop it after watching the first episodes since it barely sets up the premise.

Tnx for recommending it. I can't wait to get into it. I use to be so critical of walking dead too, and now I caught on love it.

Trending