What people in the UK listened to before UK rap and UK drill

Keo

VIP

This is called Grime music which was music that originates from Tower Hamlets in East London in the early 2000s. This was the type of music most people in the UK were listening to before the 2010s.

Americans probably thinking like :mjlol: when listening to this but this was more original than the music they make in the UK nowadays

A lot of people are copying Americans now so a lot more Americans will f*ck with UK music compared to when Grime music was popular.

Last edited:

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
Ooooh my word
Hold tight sx
Big up all the stay fresh mandem
Oh my goooooosh, it's D Double
:damnmusic:

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
15 year old me listening to Channel U and my mum yelling waryaa kaalay.

tenor.gif

Jungle

VIP

Take note. This what we was listening to 12 years ago. Legendary. Anyone who listen to rap listen to this. Biggest anti rat tune to come out of the city and its from a white boy.

Keo

VIP

Take note. This what we was listening to 12 years ago. Legendary. Anyone who listen to rap listen to this. Biggest anti rat tune to come out of the city and its from a white boy.
Yeah this was the beginning of the UK Rap era with people like Giggs, K Koke, Nines, Blade Brown, C Biz, Young Spray, Johnny Gunz etc...

Grime music was popular from 2000 - 2009 then people moved onto UK rap

Jungle

VIP
Yeah this was the beginning of the UK Rap era with people like Giggs, K Koke, Nines, Blade Brown, C Biz, Young Spray, Johnny Gunz etc...

Grime music was popular from 2000 - 2009 then people moved onto UK rap
i fully grew up on Wiley, Dizzee, BBK, Crazy titch, Slew dem, all grime and fully on crud. Channel u era n before. But giggs started the road rap thing with a English accent before that it was man rapping in american accents like jaja but they kidnapped dipset tho lol.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Also i have to say for the sake of it, I dont like how Wiley been treated. It is what is.
Wiley did one of the few things you can’t do in that industry which is racism he should have known better since he’s the godfather of grime.

Trending

Latest posts