Votes: 2 6.5%
  • $500,000 - $1 million

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Somalis need to invest in basic infrastructure things like mplementing roads, transportation, sewage, water and electric frameworks might
be costly
as f*ck but they are nonetheless fundamental to a nation's financial improvement. Mogadishu, Bosaaso and Hargeisa need
to get their limelight stolen so people invest all the other regions, imagine if the same attention was applied from Jubbada Hoose to
Bari iyo Waqooyi Galbeedka.

:mjcry: We need borders too, something like the wall from Game of Thrones. Block in Ogadenia and the North Eastern region of Kenya.
We need Trump in Gaalkacyo. Build a wall and make galmudug pay for it!:fittytousand:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjcry: I'm the qabilfluid madaxweyne our people need, I'll unite the people and the nation with memes.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I wanted a wall to separate somaliland from somalia breh :browtf:
upload_2016-11-21_1-54-48.png

:mjcry: I'm the qabilfluid madaxweyne our people need, I'll unite the people and the nation with memes.
You're talking about building a wall against ethiopia and they're talking about walls in gaalkacyo kkkkkk

You have a lot of work ahead of you.

:dead: I wasn't even talking about Djibouti

I wanted a wall to separate somaliland from somalia breh :browtf:

Who're the wildings? :ohhh: the yemeni? other somali clans? Djibouti...? you better not say somaliland :reallymaury:

That's precisely what I meant.:dabcasar:

Sool/Sanaag will be the gift given to PL to support the men on the wall.:siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.