Votes: 4 12.9%
  • $250,000 - 500,000

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • $500,000 - $1 million

Votes: 17 54.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you live in Mogadishu, land plots won't go more than 100k. You kids are dreaming if you think you're millionaires in Somalia. :mjlol:

You're absolutely right. Most of my families land is in Mogadishu and some in PL. One of the properties in Mogadishu isn't affordable at all and is rented out to expats. You'd be surprised how much it's worth given the fact that it's located in the shit-hole that is Somalia.:mjkkk:

Btw, is your family from Mogadishu? It seems like most Isaaqs even during Somalia's golden-era never left the North. @merka had to tag since I edited.

I just realised my mum has land and a house in Hargeisa, so does my dad :ohhh: they even have tenants renting the place :ohhh:

It's my inheritance!!!1 :ohdamn:

:mjlol:

Never mind :mjcry:

Don't listen to them honey.. Land prices in hargesia are crazy and keep rising every year. There's a HUGE estate market out there.
:denzelnigga:
In other news my Darood step fathers land and houses have been taken over by al Shabbab he can't touch that shit even he said it's pointless trying hahahahaga
:kendrickcry::mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Was just watching the news with hooyo and some politican mentioned xaliimos that pop off 4 kids 3 years apart and live on welfare for 12 years :pachah1:
hooyo then went on a rant about how their lazy asses taint our image and make more than she does in a month but still manage to be stuck in the same block for years :ooh:

what's going on there tbh? i hear y'all pretty much all marry out and/or get into this situation. i mean it ain't much better here, but at least the politicians ain't wise to the operation.

you better grab that 400k and bring it back to the motherland :birdman:

If you do then you will be begging for that inheritance money is true @Duke of Harshaw said depending where in Mogadishu it can go upto a million even beyond.
In a few years time when my friend has his civil engineering degree ready I'll bank roll his business in Somalia and be rich anyways

But prolly own some land here and there. Honestly don't know alot about the situation

Don't listen to them honey.. Land prices in hargesia are crazy and keep rising every year. There's a HUGE estate market out there.
:denzelnigga:
In other news my Darood step fathers land and houses have been taken over by al Shabbab he can't touch that shit even he said it's pointless trying hahahahaga
:kendrickcry::mjcry:
I can get it back but I'll need something in return.:ohreally:

My Awowo has land in Somalia too :patrice: altho I'm thinking that will prob go to my aunts and uncles... Stiff competition.

Never knew I had such an illustrious real estate portfolio :whoo:Time to embark on my new found career in property development :wow1: I'm thinking my next stop should be Berbera, I love the sea side :sass1:

You're absolutely right. Most of my families land is in Mogadishu and some in PL. One of the properties in Mogadishu isn't affordable at all and is rented out to expats. You'd be surprised how much it's worth given the fact that it's located in the shit-hole that is Somalia.:mjkkk:
Yeah my aunt rents out properties to diplomats in Djibouti. She is the only one I know that is legitimately a millionaire.

My Awowo has land in Somalia too :patrice: altho I'm thinking that will prob go to my aunts and uncles... Stiff competition.

Never knew I had such an illustrious real estate portfolio :whoo:Time to embark on my new found career in property development :wow1: I'm thinking my next stop should be Burco, I love the sea side :sass1:
Burco is in land, what sea side are you talking about.:dead:

You mean Berbera?

what's going on there tbh? i hear y'all pretty much all marry out and/or get into this situation. i mean it ain't much better here, but at least the politicians ain't wise to the operation.

you better grab that 400k and bring it back to the motherland :birdman:
some marry out most don't. And I'll be investing in Somalia after my studies are complete

rabshole

Aragaani

Btw, is your family from Mogadishu? It seems like most Isaaqs during Somalia's golden-era never left the North.
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
You still got assets in Mogadishu :mjcry: :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Negative lool. But, once I finish this Computer Science degree, I will be positive within a year. But, damn decent homes are so expensive out here in Seattle at $750,000. But, I would love to invest in gold and sliver in the future.

:idontlike:

Never knew I had such an illustrious real estate portfolio :whoo:Time to embark on my new found career in property development :wow1: I'm thinking my next stop should be Berbera, I love the sea side :sass1:

:snoop::snoop::mjcry:

Hahahaha hahahahaga you killing me girl... We will forget this one mistake
:mjkkk:

Btw, is your family from Mogadishu? It seems like most Isaaqs even during Somalia's golden-era never left the North. @merka had to tag since I edited.
No I don't have my family in Mogadishu. There were lots of Isaaqs in Mogadishu back in the day though. One of the largest landowners in Mogadishu was Isaaq, Jirde Hussein.

No I don't have my family in Mogadishu. There were lot's of Isaaqs in Mogadishu back in the day though. One of the largest landowners in Mogadishu was Isaaq, Jirde Hussein.
Stayed with a family friend in London once, who was Isaaq and grew up with my dad in Mogadishu.

Shame that so many Somalis left the place. It was a gold mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts