What is your ideal somali women spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
what are you talking about? i know the manga has had some unsavoury parts but lets not forget what the mangakas go through. their work schedule is demanding to say the least

Doesn't that apply to all mangakas??
It should be no excuse for the bad writing in the story.
The fact is fairy tail is a nipple away from being a hentai :siilaanyolaugh:

one who is on her Deen since I'd like our children to be raised to be proper Muslims

attractive and likable character (basically a good person). someone I can get along with real well and can keep herself in shape

high status/reputation and education. since I'm going into medicine I hope to find a Xalimo who is on par with me and can hold an intellectual conversation

i know true love comes after marriage but I'd like to marry someone I genuinely have jacayl for, someone you can imagine spending the rest of your life with and not feel uneasy about

Not taller than me. I'm only 5'11 so I'd prefer someone that's 5'10 or shorter

the last thing I look into is her qabiil. even though it's not as important I tend to be qabiilist when it comes to marriage

5'11 eh ? You are Ogaden right ? First time I have heard of an Ogaden that isn't atleast 6'4 :ohhh:

Do you think the anime will ever return?
pretty soon i think.
Doesn't that apply to all mangakas??
It should be no excuse for the bad writing in the story.
The fact is fairy tail is a nipple away from being a hentai :siilaanyolaugh:
theres no bad story writing man. stop this senseless hate against this masterpiece. i thinking you're just baiting me. also how is it almost a hentai? arent big titz an anime trope? i guezz onepiece is a hentai

Reborn
pretty soon i think.

theres no bad story writing man. stop this senseless hate against this masterpiece. i thinking you're just baiting me. also how is it almost a hentai? arent big titz an anime trope? i guezz onepiece is a hentai

Lets stop this argument on this thread.
I'll make a thread dedicated to fairy tail tonight.
But I think the mods might move it the NSFW section :siilaanyosmile:

Physically, she has to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Thats a must. Looks wise, I'm not too bothered. A funny, quirky personality would be nice. But she has to be strong willed and have her own opinions. I absolutely do not want someone who blindly agrees with everything I say/do. I detest that.

A university education doesn't matter to me, but she has to be in a respectable career with good progression. It sounds harsh, but I don't want to wife someone working as a sales assistant or cashier etc. Basically, any job an 18 yo can get. There has to be ambition and drive in her.

Lastly, I don't mind if she isn't Somali or a Muslim.

Status
Not open for further replies.