What is your favourite drink (non alcoholic)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Mine is virgin mojitos. :banderas:

ThinkstockPhotos-490376293.jpg

going from Holland to Birmingham is like trading a new Audi for a 1998 Ford Focus :lol:

Holland will always be home to us (we are planning to move back too btw). Birmingham isn't so bad it has deen which is the main reason somalis moved here for.

You should move to the south east. Much more fun. :banderas:

When you come from holland none of that really impresses you cause we came from really safe, nice green towns where apples /berries grow in your backyard with big houses.

We have family in milton Keynes & ken tho, beautiful places to live but not very multicultural.

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Holland will always be home to us (we are planning to move back too btw). Birmingham isn't so bad it has deen which is the main reason somalis moved here for.
mashallah, i just like roasting reer bham, dont mind me. did u move recently?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

- Every Dutch Somali family that STILL lives in the UK ever. :mjcry:

Codeine

Ohhh how I wish I could go back today. :O27GWRK:

I literally got back 2 weeks ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine full streets of perfectly laid out tiles. Imagine undisturbed ubiquitous bike paths, and happy old people feeding ducks. Imagine driving at night and being distracted by how pretty and live this city is. Jong belegen, DubbelFris en oliebollen :rejoice:

I've grown attached to Brum and all those halal food places but Coventry Road just won't cut it I'm afraid. :ohlord:Coming here was a mistake.

I literally got back 2 weeks ago
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine full streets of perfectly laid out tiles. Imagine undisturbed ubiquitous bike paths, and happy old people feeding ducks. Imagine driving at night and being distracted by how pretty and live this city is. Jong belegen, DubbelFris en oliebollen :rejoice:

I've grown attached to Brum and all those halal food places but Coventry Road just won't cut it I'm afraid. :ohlord:Coming here was a mistake.

Im going this summer!

Lol@ Coventry road I was there today eurghhhh only good thing about it is the food and clothes (abayas n stuff other then that its nothing special. And now we got creepy Romanian beggars coming at you with 'aslbmfsjsakfglaikum plsss gif monnii, suriii' lol they don't even know how to say salamalaikum properly but they all claim they are suriii as in syrian.

I miss the doner in Holland. I still can't bring myself to eat the ones they sell here it tastes like rubber.

I miss the cheese, riding my bike everywhere and loving life. Heck, i even miss the air there. I miss the well-dressed smiling dutch people. The Brits are so ugly and grumpy.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
rubicon-guanabana-1l.jpg
You guys should try this, better than mango and guava hands down best rubicon drink.
In Somali they call it cambe caad. Had it twice in 1 macmacaanle in hargeisa, been in love with it since.

Codeine

I miss the doner in Holland. I still can't bring myself to eat the ones they sell here it tastes like rubber.

:wow: Wallahi, I've been saying that ever since we got to this island. The difference is massive but they all made me think I was crazy. Broodje doner with that White sauce :lawd:

And the cheese here... prices got fked, paid 5 Euros for sliced cheese but wallahi tastes premium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending