Votes: 22 61.1%
  • Atheist/Agnostic

Votes: 14 38.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are there so many of them? :ohhh:

@Khattob-Oniisama maybe, but imagine it's not being manipulated.

It can't be and its Illogical because there were only 'few' Atheists known here who all spoke pretty much loudly, if there was truly 14 of them they would've turned this forum into chaos by debating for 'Good' so therefore its fake according to me. Its nothing then a tactic to coerce Atheism into the Muslims here!

So 40% of members here are atheist and agnostic.

And the remaining 60% claim they are Muslim but they don't regularly pray Salah, which takes you out of Islam.

In reality, basically 100% are kufaar

THE CONSPIRACY HAS BEEN SOLVED, THE FELLA WHO LIKED MY COMMENT SEEMS TO AGREE WITH ME WHICH MEANS THAT THERE'S A MISSION TO KUFAARIZE THE MUSLIMS HERE SO WATCH OUT O MUSLIMS!

DqFeNiy.jpg

Last edited:
For all you know some of the "atheists" trollin like a mf

:hemad:

It still going to give us a bad-image to other Muslim communities who come and stroll here randomly, for all we know it could cause a butterfly effect that could backfire at the Somali-community labeling them us Munafiqeen!

That's not cool!

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It still going to give us a bad-image to other Muslim communities who come and stroll here randomly, for all we know it could cause a butterfly effect that could backfire at the Somali-community labeling them us Munafiqeen!

That's not cool!

f*ck a ajanabi undesirable

:hemad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts