What is the most unusual Somali mix you've seen?

The only halfie I've known was part Irish but I'm not sure whether their other half was ethnic Somali or Madowweyne (lol I really can't say the J word when referring to clan on this site either?)

Oh wait I know some half Black Libyan - Somali kids too, they looked kinda Arab/Habesha ig hard to say, the siblings looked pretty different

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
What if they're muslim?:banderas:

Somali-Oromo is pretty common so that makes no sense, I get the habesha part.
I’ve seen muslim habesha claiming ogaden as theres and they don’t speak up against there government either. They approve of those gremlins.
I’ve never seen somali mixed with any Ethiopian in my life. Only one eritrean who’s my cousin.

I’ve seen muslim habesha claiming ogaden as theres and they don’t speak up against there government either. They approve of those gremlins.
I’ve never seen somali mixed with any Ethiopian in my life. Only one eritrean who’s my cousin.
There's a lot of Somali-Oromos in Ogaden.

Not surprising considering the two communities are in close contact.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I stand by my theory that all the mixed somali kids whose somali father is not in their life will look more somali then their other half. I have seen this in real life.

Anyway Somali-Ethiopian should be the worst mix. Especially tigray or amhara
:francis:
But for rare it would probably be like Half Somali Half Ainu. Not that I’ve ever seen that.

I've legit never seen or heard of a Amhara/Tigrayan-Somali mix. In real life, online, anywhere Legit Somalis breeding with some extinct people I had to Google, but we draw the line at Habesha?
:dead:

Trending

Latest posts