What is the dumbest reason you've cried for ?

This was me after realising my brother forgot the sauce to the food I asked him to pick up for me:

Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 18.52.12.png

I do not remember this, but my mom told me, i once cried because the shit wouldnt come out and i was frustrated.

Seems like a good reason to :mjdontkno:

VixR

Veritas
I had an attachment to this Winnie the Pooh toy. It was lost for a while, and I cried that Winnie had no love and no honey to eat, and didn’t know where he was, and I thought my sister’s imaginary friend, “Shy-Kwana”, was torturing him.

Once, I was looking out the window, and I cried that it was raining and the blades of grass were getting wet.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I had an attachment to this Winnie the Pooh toy. It was lost for a while, and I cried that Winnie had no love and no hunny to eat, and didn’t know where he was, and I thought my sister’s imaginary friend, “Shy-Kwana”, was torturing him.

Once, I was looking out the window, and I cried that it was raining and the blades of grass were getting wet.
You cried because grass was getting wet? Think we found an early winner

A few weeks ago I made vegetable soup for dinner and when I made it, it tasted horrible. Then I realised the soup pack was expired despite the fact that bought it a 2 days before. I was really hungry since I hadn’t eaten since 7am and I was on my period.
I cried like a , and when I called my mum about it, she said to order a pizza with her card and I refused out of anger. I went to sleep for dinner because I was to upset to stay awake.

Funnily enough I’m making soup right now, the first time since then. Deffo it’s expired let’s hope it tastes good x

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cried when Jack, played by Leo died in Titanic . When Rose played by Kate let go his body as he sunk in the ocean. I am in therapy since then

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I cried last Monday when hubby got chicken sandwich with bacon on it, I was fasting and really looking forward to it :kendrickcry:nothing worse than looking forward to something and being disappointed :mjcry: