What is going on, who are these ppl, and where they are talking from?

I’ve never claimed they were native to Somalia.

I said that they came down the river shabelle sometime in the 1500’s from Western Ethiopia, which matches both their clan records and the clan history of southerners like @

Banadiri Warrior

You seem to be arguing against a straw man of me, and are aggrieved? Even if I was incorrectly arguing that they were native there’s no reason to question my lineage and be so hostile instead of arguing and stating your point.
They were already there way before 1500s, their clan records don't claim that, studies on eyle settlements like buur heybe show their ancient presence, migration of 1500s would be the Digil migrations towards dooy and dhoobey

No it's not complicated, all these clans have abtirsi just like hawiye and darood have abtirsi, do you say only DNA testing can solve the true origin for samaale's and darood aswell?

Garmagalle were hunter gatherers in dooy region prior to becoming farmers on the river where they now inhabit, shiidle and makanne are native to their lands along wabi shabelle they claim same ancestors as eyle so how does that make them bantu? They claim to have migrated from Harar region in Ethiopia following the river to where they are now.

Watch from 27:25 , he explains the origin of many of the native jàreer tribes of south
Of course they would claim they are native. I have seen a Shiidle 23andme test and they had majority Congo DNA. There is no way on Earth they migrated from Harar as no one within a 2000km radius of Harar looks like they do.

Of course they would claim they are native. I have seen a Shiidle 23andme test and they had majority Congo DNA. There is no way on Earth they migrated from Harar as no one within a 2000km radius of Harar looks like they do.
What's his paternal haplogroup? What's his subclan and sub sub clan? Even if they're shiidle doesn't necessarily mean that they represent the clan, big clans like shiidle need large sample sizes not just one person , who might not even be shiidle by lineage.

Also saying mentioning his dad side isn't enough whilst mentioning that he had majority Congo, mention his tribal mixture

1. Shiidle had a lot of slaves. In fact they were some of the biggest slave owners in Somalia. That persons dna could be from the adopted former slaves. The true shiidle are actually a minority.

2. no one is saying harar. They are from the area closer to South Sudan.

What's his paternal haplogroup? What's his subclan and sub sub clan? Even if they're shiidle doesn't necessarily mean that they represent the clan, big clans like shiidle need large sample sizes not just one person , who might not even be shiidle by lineage.

Also saying mentioning his dad side isn't enough whilst mentioning that he had majority Congo, mention his tribal mixture
It was on a thread and was a TikTok video. I’m afraid you’ll need to find that.

1. Shiidle had a lot of slaves. In fact they were some of the biggest slave owners in Somalia. That persons dna could be from the adopted former slaves. The true shiidle are actually a minority.

2. no one is saying harar. They are from the area closer to South Sudan.
Now you are just outright capping. What are you two’s agenda, and which one of you argues the same on Reddit?

Shiidle were slaves for who? That's like saying hawiye were slaves
For everyone. One notable one is Abgaal, they still live near our farms where they used to work on to this day. Not saying it’s something to be proud of. Hawiye we’re not slaves and it is obvious you have a Shiidle agenda here. Now tell me, who did Shiidle supposedly enslave while they were slaves themselves?

For everyone. One notable one is Abgaal, they still live near our farms where they used to work on to this day. Not saying it’s something to be proud of. Hawiye we’re not slaves and it is obvious you have a Shiidle agenda here. Now tell me, who did Shiidle supposedly enslave while they were slaves themselves?
Shiidle would be a member of a Somali clan if they were former slaves. There’s no such thing as a clan of stand-alone freemen in Somali culture, are you an ajanebi?
And who were abgaal slaves for? Sxb I think you are just ignorant.

Shiidle would be a member of a Somali clan if they were former slaves. There’s no such thing as a clan of stand-alone freemen in Somali culture, are you an ajanebi?
And who were abgaal slaves for? Sxb I think you are just ignorant.
I see how that can be misread. I meant Shiidle used to work for Abgaal and Shiidle still live near us. There are many famous Shiidle figures who are proof of this, that colonial guy (forgot his name) who’s family were all slaves etc. is one that I can think of easily. Are you denying that Shiidle, Makane, Mushunguli, Zigua etc weren’t all slaves? What is your clan?

I see how that can be misread. I meant Shiidle used to work for Abgaal and Shiidle still live near us. There are many famous Shiidle figures who are proof of this, that colonial guy (forgot his name) who’s family were all slaves etc. is one that I can think of easily. Are you denying that Shiidle, Makane, Mushunguli, Zigua etc weren’t all slaves? What is your clan?

The famous colonial guy was Nassib Bundo and he was a mushungli, not a shiidle. Shiidle and makaane were never slaves sxb, while mushungli and zigua (same people were).

He’s right Shiidle were never enslaved (in recent history atleast).But many freed slaves, mostly from Moobleen a brother clan of Abgaal, did join them after being freed.

My sub live with them in Jowhar and Mahadaay and every elder I’ve asked about this topic tells me Shiidle were never enslaved by us. As we expanded closer toward the river we came across pre existing Shiidle communities who were there first.

Over time they were been pushed to just the riverbed, and even that is shared now. But overall we treat them much better than other Somalis in all departments except marriage, which they themselves also see as taboo.

Shiidle were not enslaved in modern history. Same with Makane
Here is your cousin spitting facts. Do you disagree with him?

The famous colonial guy was Nassib Bundo and he was a mushungli, not a shiidle. Shiidle and makaane were never slaves sxb, while mushungli and zigua (same people were).
That is another guy I remember clearly, I am thinking of another one. I will get back to you when I remember it. However, Shiidle and Makane are offsprings of former slaves and that is a fact even they know. Next you will say Reer Shabelle weren’t slaves.

That is another guy I remember clearly, I am thinking of another one. I will get back to you when I remember it. However, Shiidle and Makane are offsprings of former slaves and that is a fact even they know. Next you will say Reer Shabelle weren’t slaves.
That is the only guy. As for slavery It depends on the clan for reer shabelle, they’re a confederation, not a real clan

“Great Replacement”
View attachment 301554
Do these Bantus even have a 500k population in Xamar? They’re not a majority in any notable city in Somaliweyn and only inhabit some small sliver of land in the south yet these idiots think they can demographically take over the whole Somali peninsula? They’re not anywhere close to a threat
Bantu Expansion brother... that's what they want you to think. The replacement takes centuries but it always succeeds in the end unfortunately. How else do you think they managed to become the majority in most of Africa? They outbred the natives and assimilated the natives into their own culture. Thats how they win. Peacefully, albeit slowly, all in the background, right underneath your nose. They win without even firing a shot. Why go to war when you can simply outbreed the locals and dominate them with sheer numbers instead?