What is going on, who are these ppl, and where they are talking from?

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
“Great Replacement”
IMG_2812.png

Do these Bantus even have a 500k population in Xamar? They’re not a majority in any notable city in Somaliweyn and only inhabit some small sliver of land in the south yet these idiots think they can demographically take over the whole Somali peninsula? They’re not anywhere close to a threat

“Great Replacement”
View attachment 301554
Do these Bantus even have a 500k population in Xamar? They’re not a majority in any notable city in Somaliweyn and only inhabit some small sliver of land in the south yet these idiots think they can demographically take over the whole Somali peninsula? They’re not anywhere close to a threat
They’re idiots parroting white supremecist nonsense. Jrweyne oo dhan isn’t even 500k in a population of 30 million. If there were more Somalis wouldn’t be starving every year lol.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
They are Maddoweyne and they aren't speaking about xamar they are talking about the south of Somalia which Madowweyne have a huge population. Only second to D&M Madowweyne are the second biggest clan in south Somalia.

They are Maddoweyne and they aren't speaking about xamar they are talking about the south of Somalia which Madowweyne have a huge population. Only second to D&M Madowweyne are the second biggest clan in south Somalia.
They're a political alliance calling them a clan makes them seem smalle, There's alot of jàreers that aren't part of jàreerweyn , All jàreers together would be second in south to d&m

“Great Replacement”
View attachment 301554
No, Bantus aren't more than 500k but Jàreers in general surely are

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
shambara,gosha bantu+jreer
Shiidle+makaane jreer but not bantu
Abgaal Afef+Tunni Torre bantu but not jreerweyne

and there’s a bunch of jileec .5 clans that are members of jrweeyne somehow.
So basically jileecs got assimilated? 😭

shambara,gosha bantu+jreer
Shiidle+makaane jreer but not bantu
Abgaal Afef+Tunni Torre bantu but not jreerweyne

and there’s a bunch of jileec .5 clans that are members of jrweeyne purely to maximize seats in parliament.
Tunni Torre aren't bantu it's a diverse alliance of groups of different samaale and digil origin

Biimaal afaaf are much bigger than abgaal afaaf and they're diverse aswell, I don't think any abgaal afaaf get political representation as abgaal.

There's also clans like Eyle , Gawaawiin, Aytire etc and the jàreers in various digil and mirifle clans who aren't part of jàreerweyn.

The jileec that are part of jàreerweyn are only hintire

Tunni Torre aren't bantu it's a diverse alliance of groups of different samaale and digil origin

Biimaal afaaf are much bigger than abgaal afaaf and they're diverse aswell, I don't think any abgaal afaaf get political representation as abgaal.

There's also clans like Eyle , Gawaawiin, Aytire etc and the jàreers in various digil and mirifle clans who aren't part of jàreerweyn.

The jileec that are part of jàreerweyn are only hintire
Thank you. I know a little about this because one of my friends when I lived in bosaso was a makaane and he always would talk shit about other jreerwyene groups and was really rude to the laundrywoman because she was gosha

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Are they madow weyne are they talking about Xamar?

Beesha Jreer Wayne have a grudge against us Abgaals because of discrimination (As Abgaal I agree that they have been mistreated by my folks) but reer Axmedeey threats have been on crazy lately

Thank you. I know a little about this because one of my friends when I lived in bosaso was a makaane and he always would talk shit about other jreerwyene groups and was really rude to the laundrywoman because she was gosha
Yh makanne aren't bantu so maybe because of that they're same ethnic stock as shiidle, shabelle, eyle etc . I've also heard of a makanne getting em293 which some daroods and hawiyes also get

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They’re idiots parroting white supremecist nonsense. Jrweyne oo dhan isn’t even 500k in a population of 30 million. If there were more Somalis wouldn’t be starving every year lol.
Them Madhow weyne group should incite such rhetoric.