What I love about being a woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halgan

special Somali snowflake
Today is international women's day in the world and this calls for a celebration. It is an absolute joy to be the grandeur gender. I love being a woman. I love the fact that:

We can say sweet things to each other without making it sound like some homo shukansi

We can hug each other and it would feel nothing more than sisterly gesture

Women can see range of colours

Women can feel variety of emotions

We can blame absolutely anything on the 'time of the month'... "hey why did you burn down the house?? oh it was that time of the month"

We can flicker our lashes and men will be at our feet.... a help from a farah is one damsel-in-distress act away

We can wear make up and feel frantically fabulous

We have breasts!! I just hold my breast when I'm in dire need of comfort and say 'hold on tight my tit'

The feels from freshly waxed silky smooth legs peels my problem away

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
That's all nice but child birth is still a horrific experience. Watched child birth programs and the excruciating pain they're in makes me happy I don't have to ever go through that. Some wonen even die in poorer countries.

I have the utmost respect for women who give birth multiple times.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
That's all nice but child birth is still a horrific experience. Watched child birth programs and the excruciating pain they're in makes me happy I don't have to ever go through that. Some wonen even die in poorer countries.

I have the utmost respect for women who give birth multiple times.
This fam. Childbirth looks like a horrific and painful experience and nobody can tell me different. Why can't humans just lay eggs or some shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending