Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

I had grilled chicken with halloumi cheese with sweet potatoes and green bean salad!

Joke. I had bariis and hilib.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Saas talo ma'ahan. When Mercury launches his youtube channel, bal ka faaideeyso. I know a girl who got divorced because she didn't cook food for him lol. She'd call him when his on his way back from work and tell him to pick up some take away. Adaaba roon if you want to burn food together saad wax uu gubeysiin waa baran doontid inkasto cunto xumo aad ka dhargeeysan lol

Loll I know a guy whose married to this girl and his family want him to divorce her cause she just sits at home on the laptop when the guy is busy working iyo marku shaqado kaso baxo guriigi hooyadi bu ku jaca because she never cooks kinda messed up when you think about it

Loll I know a guy whose married to this girl and his family want him to divorce her cause she just sits at home on the laptop when the guy is busy working iyo marku shaqado kaso baxo guriigi hooyadi bu ku jaca because she never cooks kinda messed up when you think about it

Waxaas oo kale waa doqonimo. They need to learn to prioritise and manage their time.

image.jpeg

Future McDonald Chef outchea :salute::banderas:

VixR

Veritas
Looks good and colorful.

I can't wait for fall. I'm high key excited.
To be fair, I didn't make this, I just helped out a bit and ate it lol (cred goes to my sister).

Me too. I actually hate summer, too hot. Fall is my favorite season.

Cheap, easy and somewhat healthy breakfast sandwich
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Recipe :

Burger buns
Got amount of mustard on the bottom
A couple leaves of lettuce
Chicken, however you want it. I used store bought chicken that already cut up and cooked, intended for salads and such
Alotta sweet corn
Slice of Cheddar cheese
Slice of Jarlsberg cheese
Alotta Sriracha for morning kick
Put together, pack it in foil and out in oven til the cheese is melted and buns hot.
Enjoy

image.jpeg

Bottom - Ground beef patty with three layers of Jarlsberg cheese, lettuce, remoulade sauce, onions, green peppers and pickles

Top - Italian meatball sub with store bought pasta sauce, homemade meatballs and parmesan cheese

Everything made by Chef @Discontinous :rejoice: Took me no time at all since ground beef base was made yesterday. image.jpeg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
View attachment 6566
Bottom - Ground beef patty with three layers of Jarlsberg cheese, lettuce, remoulade sauce, onions, green peppers and pickles

Top - Italian meatball sub with store bought pasta sauce, homemade meatballs and parmesan cheese

Everything made by Chef @Discontinous :rejoice: Took me no time at all since ground beef base was made yesterday. View attachment 6567
Damn it looks tasty how does jarlberg cheese taste ? I seen it around but never tried it

I wanna upload something But I proctastinate alot lately lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending