What holds the future of somalis? Religion wise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im afraid the current stranglehold of islam is a hard one to break. Can't even have a doubt without niggas throwing a fit, But like all mythologies it will come to pass with the progression of society and education

After time lets say 100 years Somali will have a new religion called Al Shabab they will claim its the real Islam. Its even making its own Book, and yet they said its the true Islam. so my guess is that the name Muslims will be replaced by Shabaab. Its truly any close to Islam but some Somalian will welcome and continue as what they do now. this is just the beginning and you can see they already claiming to be Gods solders and we the real Innocent Muslims are Kafirs. Its Akhir ul Zaman bro.

this new version of islam coming out of the terrorist nation we call saudi arabia is going to be extremely hard to beat. i see a future where islam gets more and more extreme to the point where people start leaving the religion one by one. its already happening but it'll happen in larger numbers.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Atheism is the only thing left for Somalia. As Somali society moves away from the violence and begins to build a functioning state with a decent education system, Somali society will slowly and gradually move to irreligion and atheism. Some people might not know it (or maybe simply live in denial) but you can't run a state based on faith at all, I mean look at the most unstable nations the majority are poor and religious whilst secular states are rich and the least religious. There is a strong correlation between education and atheism.

Also, atheism is the lack of belief in any deities meaning that it cannot pass as a religion due to the fact that atheism has no set of beliefs that it requires from its believers to hold.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Atheism is the only thing left for Somalia. As Somali society moves away from the violence and begins to build a functioning state with a decent education system, Somali society will slowly and gradually move to irreligion and atheism. Some people might not know it (or maybe simply live in denial) but you can't run a state based on faith at all, I mean look at the most unstable nations the majority are poor and religious whilst secular states are rich and the least religious. There is a strong correlation between education and atheism.

Also, atheism is the lack of belief in any deities meaning that it cannot pass as a religion due to the fact that atheism has no set of beliefs that it requires from its believers to hold.

Society as a whole will drop religion eventually, this is already supported by Islam but right now satanists are controlling secular governments. You assume they are atheist but they are not. Atheism represents the most ignorant of society even worse then satanists as even they believe in a higher power.. Before ignorance, savagery, paganism etc returns, the true religion of God will be restored for the last time instead of the planned satanic new world order.

this is what freemason albert pike revealed: "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Society as a whole will drop religion eventually, this is already supported by Islam but right now satanists are controlling secular governments. You assume they are atheist but they are not. Atheism represents the most ignorant of society even worse then satanists as even they believe in a higher power.. Before ignorance, savagery, paganism etc returns, the true religion of God will be restored for the last time instead of the planned satanic new world order.

this is what freemason albert pike revealed: "The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4

I'm not going to comment on everything you wrote because it's complete bullshit and insanity but I will tackle one thing.

You claimed "atheism represents the most ignorant on society," but do you have any objective (meaning facts that can be studied and analysed) evidence for your God? If you did we would not be having this conversation.

The illuminati was a secret origination hundreds of years ago whose aim was to tackle superstition. It includes scientists and intellectuals such as Galileo who was a devout Christian.

It shows how superstitious you people really are that you believe in shit like devil worshippers controlling the world. This is plain stupidity that I will not entertain.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
I'm not going to comment on everything you wrote because it's complete bullshit and insanity but I will tackle one thing.

You claimed "atheism represents the most ignorant on society," but do you have any objective (meaning facts that can be studied and analysed) evidence for your God? If you did we would not be having this conversation.

The illuminati was a secret origination hundreds of years ago whose aim was to tackle superstition. It includes scientists and intellectuals such as Galileo who was a devout Christian.

It shows how superstitious you people really are that you believe in shit like devil worshippers controlling the world. This is plain stupidity that I will not entertain.

:comeon:you obviously have never witnessed an exorcism, anyways im not here to convince you to become a theist. my point was that freemasons believe in a higher power otherwise you cant join their movement but they are anti religion. atheism represents lack of knowledge and understanding of the world at large. if your not up to date on the existence of an evil force on this earth your blind. you are better off a satanist. go on ebay and look up occult books

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
:comeon:you obviously have never witnessed an exorcism, anyways im not here to convince you to become a theist. my point was that freemasons believe in a higher power otherwise you cant join their movement but they are anti religion. atheism represents lack of knowledge and understanding of the world at large. if your not up to date on the existence of an evil force on this earth your blind. you are better off a satanist. go on ebay and look up occult books

I will convert back to Islam if you show me objective scientific evidence of the existence of Allah. That's it. I'll wait.
:yacadiim:

Calling me blind is your cheap attend to dismiss my points. You're just either trolling or you're so dogmatic that if I presented you with a book about fairies you'll accept it as truth. I take everything with s grain of salt. All I require is evidence which you refuse to give me.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
The heathen atheists once again rear their ugly heads.

For, on the streets of Somalia, shall their corpse lay.

My lord is my witness, I shall strike their necks with my sword.

For he is worthy, the one who cleanses the earth, with thee blood of the heathens,

~ Ace

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
The heathen atheists once again rear their ugly heads.

For, on the streets of Somalia, shall their corpse lay.

My lord is my witness, I shall strike their necks with my sword.

For he is worthy, the one who cleanses the earth, with thee blood of the heathens,

~ Ace

"Allah is the most merciful but if you dare question that, I'll kill you!"
:ayaanswag:

Somalis kill each over qabil so I wouldn't doubt that they'd try and kill me. Primitive people do primitive things. I wouldn't want to go to Somalia anyways.
:mugshotman:

I wear the badge of heathen with pride saxib.

La Illaha, there is No Allah.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
"Allah is the most merciful but if you dare question that, I'll kill you!"
:ayaanswag:

Somalis kill each over qabil so I wouldn't doubt that they'd try and kill me. Primitive people do primitive things. I wouldn't want to go to Somalia anyways.
:mugshotman:

I wear the badge of heathen with pride saxib.

La Illaha, there is No Allah.

Your a heathen, and thus deserve what comes your way. First it shall be our swords and then the fire of hell.

:ohreally:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
a has already been conquered by Wahabism.Also the south has history of being extremely fanatic especially Hawiye.

Wahabism is the religon that will be the dominant religon of s sadly

a has already been conquered by Wahabism.Also the south has history of being extremely fanatic especially Hawiye.

Wahabism is the religon that will be the dominant religon of s sadly

From Zoolander to Mugatu in less than a heartbeat
Chill with them pills son. Relax!

:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts