What conspiracy theory you believe?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Firstly, I believe that Princess Diana’s death was planned by the Royal Family, including Queen Elizabeth. Secondly, I believe that Hitler didn’t commit suicide but rather fled to Argentina. I also believe that aliens exist, but every country’s government is hiding the truth to prevent widespread fear. Lastly, I believe that there are secret families that control the world but are using the Illuminati as a fake cover, diverting people’s attention from the true powerful group. What are your theories?

9/11 was an inside job. How do you have a bunch of Saudi Arabians, Egyptians, and Lebanese men crash into the towers (planned by a Saudi hiding in Afghanistan)…and decide to invade Iraq because of it?

That FIFA (the Jews) and Messi are in cohort and are against Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo Futebol GIF

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Firstly, I believe that Princess Diana’s death was planned by the Royal Family, including Queen Elizabeth. Secondly, I believe that Hitler didn’t commit suicide but rather fled to Argentina. I also believe that aliens exist, but every country’s government is hiding the truth to prevent widespread fear. Lastly, I believe that there are secret families that control the world but are using the Illuminati as a fake cover, diverting people’s attention from the true powerful group. What are your theories?

My thoughts are STOP DRINKING Ms Ohio-ian!

alcohol drinking GIF

COVID 19 was a scam, one world governance, Jews run the world, 9/11 was an inside job, the world is ruled by secret societies and banksters, elections aren’t real, depopulation or agenda 2030.

Somalia is in a circle of chaos conditioned by the men in dark suits that despise its stubborn attitude. They use corrupt buck broken Somali politicians who are backed by clan elders who have no higher aims. This is a well planned strategy that was implemented in the 90s to be perfected in the 21st century.

If you’re young, you’re educated, talented and have no love for clan but for nation they will kill you sooner or later.

Any show of defiance towards the circle will be met with violence. Patriots die quick middle aged men live too long. It’s a game and the fate of Somalia will be decided by some damn group of pissed off educated men in diaspora who have little connection with Somali culture. I don’t see it happening in Somalia.

Trending