what car do you drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
:comeon: So nearly everyone has brand new cars.

Your all either lying, or some dumb mofos that are stupid enough to buy vehicles on finance.

I know that beesha Australia & NZ are the only beeshas that are winning in life.
What makes think people don't got cash. Also, many of these cars are in the 10,000-30,000 range.

My dream car would be this

2017-Lexus-GX-460-Redesign.jpg

but they don't make them in manual transmission so if I get rich, I'll get this.

18pxrh61slwwgjpg.jpg

Mine is 08 and I bought cash in 2011 when I had a good ass job and no school. You are right, it's a little suspect.

and reer europe went MIA on this one.:drakelaugh:

My current car is not new, but is the first model from that series. So everyone thinks it's 2011 or 2012 kkkk. :mjswag:

You Americans are lucky though, with the cheap cars. A brand new (somewhat luxurious) car In Australia will set you back 40k. That's expensive.

I know they are lying lol. Some of them don't strike me as the successful or hard-working type.

My current car is not new, but is the first model from that series. So everyone thinks it's 2011 or 2012 kkkk. :mjswag:

You Americans are lucky though, with the cheap cars. A brand new (somewhat luxurious) car In Australia will set you back 40k. That's expensive.

I know they are lying lol. Some of them don't strike me as the successful or hard-working type.
I paid 12k for mine at the time. You can get luxury cars but the maintenance will murder you

What makes think people don't got cash. Also, many of these cars are in the 10,000-30,000 range.

Americans are not in my radar since their cars cost half as much as they do here brand new.

A brand new v8 sedan will cost you 55k+. Like this vehicle.

I know an equivalent car is less than half the price in the US.

2014-Holden-Commodore-ssv-review-1.jpg

HoldenCommodore-SSV_Redline__2_.jpg

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Americans are not in my radar since their cars cost half as much as they do here brand new.

A brand new v8 sedan will cost you 55k+. Like this vehicle.

I know an equivalent car is less than half the price in the US.

2014-Holden-Commodore-ssv-review-1.jpg

HoldenCommodore-SSV_Redline__2_.jpg

What kinda car is that?

I mean, non-premium/luxury brands like Toyota, Honda, Nissan -- will cost between $20,000-$35,000 for a newer sedan.

What does a Toyota or Honda 2015+ cost in your country?

What kinda car is that?

I mean, non-premium/luxury brands like Toyota, Honda, Nissan -- will cost between $20,000-$35,000 for a newer sedan.

What does a Toyota or Honda 2015+ cost in your country?

From the factory:

31k for a brand new Toyota Camry Altise. The most basic model with no factory extras.

46k for a brand Toyota Camry Atara (hybrid). :ileycry:

You can do better at the end of the financial year when they are clearing out old models so they can sell new ones.

dodge-ram-longhorn-in-brisbane.jpg

I can will run this thread off the road:banderas:

Ram 3500 Diesel Laramie Longhorn Megacab.

I would run this thread off the road.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Dont believe when U.K folks post car pictures, this is their transportation. Most of them shank folks when theirs expire monthly.

250px-Oystercard.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Honda civic -99

image.jpeg

Toyota corolla -07
0ea7cff0-4885-4456-a6bb-96e47ab730c9.jpg

One rule of thumb is to always buy cars with cash never loans

Some dont realize the amount it cost with insurance, upkeep and maintenance especially if you have a car that cost you 50K dont be suprised when the tires go for 1k each

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending