What are your parents favourite somali WORDS they use when they mad at you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
My fob uncle who used to stay with us used to call us moryaan whenever we pissed him off. Moryaanta tihiin cunaa. :icon lol:

Jeesto

VIP
Gaal:browtf:
Daanyeer:gucciwhat:
Injirle( :mjhaps: )
Doofaar:farmajoyaab:
Carab( they use it to trigger me cuz they know i hate arabs:gunsmiley:)
Neef
Dulli
Inkaar qabe
Habaar qabe
Ey:ileycry:
Qudhun:mjkkk:

Jeesto

VIP
My mom says I eat like a dhurwaa :bell:
tenor.gif

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
The doqon and dhuli is nothing compared to hawaar, I get stuff like "ilaahoow ku qaad" and "marlee igadhimo" whenever I knock on the door too loudly,
And that shit hits me like a train in Japan.
:mjcry:

Subhanallah, im sorry that's so funny but very very terrible.

May Allah give you a long and happy life!

I feel really sad reading this. Maybe my family is just different. I have never heard my parents swear ever, let alone at us. Some of this I cannot get my head around. I can't imagine parents calling their kids , doofar etc.

Fiiiri, Food-killer aah socda (Whenever other people are eating with us) :mjcry:

Dhillnimodada kaa soo noqo, Naya (I 5 min late outside talking with a friend):jcoleno:

Taan bal arak, maalintii oo dhan wee difaac moroyan iyo kufsaday. Ami na dhilidonta (Family members very sceptical of my work) :hova:

Dhilnimodada??? How can parent say this too their daughter, so ceeb. That word shouldn't even come out of a parents mouth in front of their kids.

VixR

Veritas
I feel really sad reading this. Maybe my family is just different. I have never heard my parents swear ever, let alone at us. Some of this I cannot get my head around. I can't imagine parents calling their kids , doofar etc.
I'm trying to imagine my parents calling us garacs :wow1:

I'm trying to imagine my parents calling us garacs :wow1:

I'm astonished, and not in a good way. As a parent you have to make your home a safe haven for your kids. The world is already against them, and then they come home and hear their parents call them doqon. Why are these parents then surprised when their kids become doqons, when they have called them that their whole lifes?

VixR

Veritas
I'm astonished, and not in a good way. As a parent you have to make your home a safe haven for your kids. The world is already against them, and then they come home and hear their parents call them doqon. Why are these parents then surprised when their kids become doqons, when they have called them that their whole lifes?
I think some of it might be comedic license. That one stood out of what I understood. It's suchhhh a bad word at our house.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Today I learnt that their is such a thing as Somali chav/white trash family. I hear these insults said by chavs to their kids.

The worst Somali chavs I have come across were all Djiboutian. Socially liberal + underclass values = :francis::mindblown::damedamn::susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending