What are your opinions on the Dutch diaspora?

why don't you guys export stroopwaffle if y'all brag about it, I embarrassed my self at a winter market stall that said dutch waffles when I asked for stroopwaffle, she's looked at me funny.

Xoxoxo

VIP
why don't you guys export stroopwaffle if y'all brag about it, I embarrassed my self at a winter market stall that said dutch waffles when I asked for stroopwaffle, she's looked at me funny.
Girly I wishhhhhhh idk WHY it hasn’t been exported at this point.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s on my list!!! Imma bag an American Faarax and get me a green card 🤭

It’s 50/50.

You have those who are really religious and all that, and then you have those who aren’t that religious.

The key difference we have from other European countries is that you have girls here walking around without a hijab & guys who drink & smoke weed.
not the somalis. in my entire life i've only seen 1 without a hijab

Xoxoxo

VIP
theyre direct n have no shame they take pride in this.

Last time I went to amsterdam(horrible smelly city) I saw a parade of grown men naked on bikes. I was disgusted. like I said before, seeing their degeneracy helps hold to the deen and not fall for this worldly life lest you become like them
This is true Wallahi. It’s a cockiness rudeness type of thing. But the younger ones are hopefully getting better

I have lived in the Netherlands for 17 years it’s boring place if you’re not living that gaalo lifestyle there is large Muslim communities like Moroccans and the Turks I used to get along with the Moroccans more, they tend to be very similar to Somalis except for the black magic their parents practice, but the Turks are more reserved and keep it to themselves Indonesian are white washed bastards. the weather is very similar to uk it rains most of the time.

This is true Wallahi. It’s a cockiness rudeness type of thing. But the younger ones are hopefully getting better
depends on where u are honestly, randstad seems to get more liberal so perhaps theyre more scared of offending someone but the east and north seems to become more fascist/patriotic.

kan niet wachten om weg te gaan

??? You just can go to Rotterdam & Amsterdam and you’ll find them there
ah, yeah not a fan of the randstad anyway I rarely go except to meet some friends. not many somalis in the east of this country anyways so perhaps thats why.

Tilburg is apparently the hotspot

Trending

Latest posts