what are some self improvements you would like to achieve?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets discuss what qualities we need to improve about ourselves and what qualities we love about ourself? Self-Improvement is the goal. Peace and blessings be upon you all :):nvjpqts:.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop trying to draw chicks especially now that it's summer they're mainly dressed scantily clad so I developed a strategy to put myself off when I see a buffy, I look bellow her navel and think to myself imagine the stench radiating from that cesspool the toxic juices brewing bare chemicals GMO she's been consuming coupled with excrement and menstrual blood uuuuuuffff :susp:

Stop trying to draw chicks especially now that it's summer they're mainly dressed scantily clad so I developed a strategy to put myself off when I see a buffy, I look bellow her navel and think to myself imagine the stench radiating from that cesspool the toxic juices brewing bare chemicals GMO she's been consuming coupled with excrement and menstrual blood uuuuuuffff :susp:

:faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: WTF? you've fucking lost it

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:whoo: WTF? you've fucking lost it:faysalwtf:
Wallahi it works for me the other day I saw a buff chick on the high street at a distance so I smiled at her she smiled back while walking towards eachother I looked below her navel and had them thoughts and my facial expression instantly was like :susp:

Wallahi it works for me the other day I saw a buff chick on the high street at a distance so I smiled at her she smiled back while walking towards eachother I looked below her navel and had them thoughts and my facial expression instantly was like :susp:

Why the hell are you looking below her navel in the first place?:childplease: Aren't you supposed to lower your gaze? :draketf:

Non-muslims don't even do this :westbrookwtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not even talking about that, but at least they wash up first. Unlike you, they aren't sexually repressed voyeurs. :susp:
Blud what are you on fam what are you the defender of gaal chicks kkkkk

This is what I usually tell em

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
saqachankan bal arag are you autistic? :heh: how can you not see what's wrong with this?

treat people with respect jackass! i thought that was in your deen and you have the audacity to call me out for being an apostate:lawd:
I'm human flesh and blood a mere mortal who sins just because I'm a Muslim it doesn't mean I'm perfect shii I'm battling my demons everyday :yacadiim:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
haye try that excuse in court when you finally rape someone :mjlol:
Rape? Kkkk Alhamdulillah Allah gave me the gift of the gab coupled with a half decent sense of humour along with charisma so it goes down a treat when them bunnies are concerned my g take notes call me doctor knock the boot.

Status
Not open for further replies.