What are Somalis good at?

Entrepreneurship is one I hear quite often and I have to agree but I'm hoping to get a little more specific. What area of life do Somalis excel at? What do the successful Somalis around you do?

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Entrepreneurship is one I hear quite often and I have to agree but I'm hoping to get a little more specific. What area of life do Somalis excel at? What do the successful Somalis around you do?
The successful ones tend to be quiet they don’t flaunt their wealth. As for what Somalis are good at I would say our faith especially with the Quran we are the best itw in Quran competitions.

Food shop and location. This eedo near my work is eating good. She sells what these kids will eat like poutine/burgers/fries/pizza. I see alot of gaalo kids coming in an out with food.

I was suprised these kids would even step in. Guess food sells, but her location is great only 7 eleven and timmies too compete with and shes only open till like 4pm lol.

Quran just in my city alone a lot of Somalis are leading taraweex prayers and not only that I have a friend who got sent to New York to lead salah

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Entrepreneurship definitely and the most ruthless and businessminded somali region in my opinion is the somalis in Kenya, while I was in places like Eastleigh, parkland, south C etc etc. They are rich and living good you would NEVER and I say NEVER see a somali on the streets living in jingads in Kenya they always live in gated communities another thing is the economic apartheid that is going on in Kenya somalis alongside arabs and Indians (Indians are getting bought out by Somalis) are the 3 economic heavyweights in Kenya holding monopolies in the country and expanding to many sectors when you see those factories you look inside and its all bantu and Kenyan labourers then when you ask who is the owner it's usually a somali, Indian or arab also let's not forget that somalis in Kenya have been making moves in the government as well all I can say is that they hold Kenya by the balls economically and that's why I deem the most ruthless and business minded somalis out of the rest those people don't think with emotion they think in terms of profit.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Being the most corrupted country in the world for multiple years undefeated.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Are genetic give us incredibly high level stamina but that is if you train. You'll reach a higher threshold of stamina then the average person.

So go run

Another benefit not talked about in my experience is gaining stamina fast. Its also give you more mental stamina throughout the day and can your body becomes efficient really fast. The last point is probably placebo

Last edited:
Food shop and location. This eedo near my work is eating good. She sells what these kids will eat like poutine/burgers/fries/pizza. I see alot of gaalo kids coming in an out with food.

I was suprised these kids would even step in. Guess food sells, but her location is great only 7 eleven and timmies too compete with and shes only open till like 4pm lol.
What country/city is that

Trending

Latest posts