West Hargeisa citizens: We will join Ethiopia out of hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I can understand people defending and identifying with certain groups. Sometimes you simply know more about certain groups. That's not my issue, I'm saying don't complain if you do the exact same thing, don't be a hypocrite. It's a joke to see people like that complain, and act like they're the only people who get attacked on this god forsaken forum.

I agree about the hypocrisy. People will favour their own and see the injustices meted against them only. Why do you think Somalis can't sit down and resolve their issues through dialogue?

Each group believes they have been wronged and suffered the most so deserve special treatment.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Go on your own page and view your posts. You spend most of your time mocking the suffering of Somalis from the south. Don't play games.
You didn't answer the question. When did i make a joke about amisom raping a somali sister? You need to take that back or find proof.

Prince crybaby was making fun of amisom rape victims not too long ago. Don't fall for his fake tears. He only regains a conscience when his people are at the receiving end :camby:

:gucciwhat:Did you bookmark that page or something? My people are from Somaliland. Keep us out if your filthy Amina Douglas mouths and keep your fake crocodile tears to yourselves. Cabiids that always have Isaaq on the kind.:hillarybiz:

You didn't answer the question. When did i make a joke about amisom raping a somali sister? You need to take that back or find proof.

I can't be bothered to search anything, if you've never said that in particular my apology. I was giving an example of one of the things people often say on here. Most of your posts are about mocking Somali suffering in the south.

I agree about the hypocrisy. People will favour their own and see the injustices meted against them only. Why do you think Somalis can't sit down and resolve their issues through dialogue?

Each group believes they have been wronged and suffered the most so deserve special treatment.

It's one thing to "favour your own" w.e that means. It's another to actually rejoice and weaponize the suffering of other innocent people, Somali people. That is psychotic.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Somaliland administration hardly helped the people suffering from drought. It was NGO's who mostly distributed AID

It's one thing to "favour your own" w.e that means. It's another to actually rejoice and weaponize the suffering of other innocent people, Somali people. That is psychotic.

Meaning showing loyalty to only your own clan even if they are in the wrong.

I used to be like you when I first joined. One min there is qabiil bashing and then they have a momentary pseudo somali pride whereby they discuss bantu genocide. It's insanity.

You'll eventually grow desensitised to it or learn to ignore it. At least. there is a clan section now so majority of the vitriol is contained there.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Do you only notice the anti-sland rhetoric? Not when people (including yourself) make fun of other groups and make amisom raping innocent women jokes?
do you have a thing for crude, I swear every thread he is you on u almost always quote him. I think you are getting obsessed :pachah1: don't worry this is the Internet you can confess you love for a complete stranger and no will care cus we don't know you :drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

do you have a thing for crude, I swear every thread he is you on u almost always quote him. I think you are getting obsessed :pachah1: don't worry this is the Internet you can confess you love for a complete stranger and no will care cus we don't know you :drakelaugh:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah bc quoting people on an anonymous forum means you have a crush on them.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
Who are you to tell me what to worry about? Take your own advice and don't worry about me.
Why the f*ck do reer koonfur people give a f*ck about somaliland. The south is burning and yet if you asked any lander about it the wouldn't give a f*ck. The south has burnt for 26 years and yet the isaaq haven'the tried to help you once. I honestly don'the give two shits mogadishu and what aminson do to you and all shabeeb. get it into ur into head we don't consider you as one of our own. Fox is just defending our people from the darood dick heads who started this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending