West African Christian man verbally attacks Somali woman for wearing niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salih

Move right or get left
The Prophet's wives are different any way and different things were expected of them.
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful. [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

Hubble

VIP
That doesn't really subtract from the fact that niqaab is part of Islam. Again, it's not compulsory.

Everywhere I go I get a different answer. Some say compulsory, some say recommended, some say expected from the Prophet's wives and not commonfolk, some say it's extra xasanat to follow their example.

I wasn't talking about the girl in the vid but most practicing niqaabis in general. I don't think they would have such strong opinions about you as you do about them.
how do you know that?do you know me:lol:?
I Know a lot of these niqabis who were just s in jelbab which proves my point theyre either potential Isis or hypocrit like the one we have here

Hubble

VIP
O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful. [al-Ahzaab 33:59]

A whole lot of things in brackets.

Salih

Move right or get left
I would advice sisters to at least wear the headscarf consistently. Perhaps in the future you will decide to wear Niqaab, Allah (SWT) knows best. I apologise if I came across as a very stern individual.

:wow:

Everywhere I go I get a different answer. Some say compulsory, some say recommended, some say expected from the Prophet's wives and not commonfolk, some say it's extra xasanat to follow their example.

I think that's the beauty of Islam, it alllows room for different views. In some madhabs it's compulsory, in others it's only a recommendation and there's no blame on the woman if she doesn't wear it. In any case, our actions are judged by our intentions. The only thing that's dambi is to deem something haraam that has been agreed upon as halaal through centuries of Islamic scholarship.

how do you know that?do you know me:lol:?
I Know a lot of these niqabis who were just s in jelbab which proves my point theyre either potential Isis or hypocrit like the one we have here

You are a funny guy. s in jilbaab kulaha, tallow maad ag fadhiday marki la rogrogaayay?

I don't know you but I see you are well-acquainted with all niqaabis and their extra-curricular activities, ma habeenki aad uu so dhuumataa?

You are a funny guy. s in jilbaab kulaha, tallow maad ag fadhiday marki la rogrogaayay?

I don't know you but I see you are well-acquainted with all niqaabis and their extra-curricular activities, ma habeenki aad uu so dhuumataa?
Niqab is not the problem It's their nature that I don't trust the same way I don't trust extremist. They act so righteous because they're trying compensate about their evil

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Only thing most niqabis do is pop 7 babies out and wait for their husband to come home after he spends a night with his second wife. They don't work. They don't mingle with the society. They only go out to take their kids to school and grocery shopping.

Only thing most niqabis do is pop 7 babies out and wait for their husband to come home after he spends a night with his second wife. They don't work. They don't mingle with the society. They only go out to take their kids to school and grocery shopping.
That's a good niqabi she knows her place

Niqab is not the problem It's their nature that I don't trust the same way I don't trust extremist. They act so righteous because they're trying compensate about their evil

I do agree with you to an extent, some do misuse the niqab just like some exploit Islamic tenets. It isn't good to generalise them all though, the way you did at first.

Bielsa

VIP
That's a good niqabi she knows her place

I've met many niqabis in my life, old and young,, and I swear I've never met one who works. They're unemployed because who's gonna hire someone who has their entire body covered, except eyes. I've been to many work places, never seen a niqabi work there but I've seen many hijabis work there.

Bielsa

VIP
He is an obvious troll who often makes ludicrous comments about Islam and Somalis for effect.

I'd never ban the niqab. I 100% support the right of women to wear them. Just like I'd support Amber Rose to wear what she likes.

It's a terrible outfit though.

I've met many niqabis in my life, old and young,, and I swear I've never met one who works. They're unemployed because who's gonna hire someone who has their entire body covered, except eyes. I've been to many work places, never seen a niqabi work there but I've seen many hijabis work there.
Good. I don't want to see such an eye sore around

Liberals are the most hypocrits all they do is please everyone from gays and degenerates to niqabis and extremists never seen such people with no principals or values

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending