Well, I’ll be damned.....

https://explore.chicagocollections.org/image/chicagohistory/71/st7f72q/ @AussieHustler . Holy shit, you were right. I honestly thought you were just joking with me. Lol. Thank you. Also, whatever happened all the pro blacks groups in Chicago hate Somalis. Like hate, hate, hate. Also white nationalists are afraid of Somalis and one told me that Somalis are too much a hassle to harass. So I’m guessing that there was a very interesting story behind this. Crazy.

@Kurolady08

These Somalis were brought to the United States to be displayed as savages in human zoos and to make white Americans feel better about themselves about the subjugation and ill treatment of African Americans. It was an expo meant to justify the “inferiority” of Africans. Remember that during this era, concepts like eugenics were very popular among the white masses. They saw all of us as “inferior negroes”.

@Kurolady08

These Somalis were brought to the United States to be displayed as savages in human zoos and to make white Americans feel better about themselves about the subjugation and ill treatment of African Americans. It was an expo meant to justify the “inferiority” of Africans. Remember that during this era, concepts like eugenics were very popular among the white masses. They saw all of us as “inferior negroes”.
But if white people were so much better than Somalis than why did they need the help of other non-white to take over the country ? Mind you, it’s not like Ethiopia was just some gathering hunter mud hut dwellers with spears and to add that it took 3 major European powers to work together and a bomb on an “inferior” race. Also, in retrospect, those Somalis came to America had it better than some whites. Irish people had to sell their soul to State and become watchdogs for Massa government aka the police. Chattel slavery in either north or south was WAY more brutal and also the fact they’re on the North side of Chicago. Boy, you need to start checking these people. Truth is most white Americans are poor white mutts that rejected by Europe. Only like 10 percent of them could afford to have slaves and actually hurt lower class whites’ options of employment.

@AussieHustler More than likely the Somalis’ nature of being extra uppity struck a nerve with the white people and got mad that they didnt become docile house pets. With the pro blacks, I doubt the whole share your earnings with every black person and I can’t see Somalis letting white people spit and attack while marching peacefully. I’m sorry, I would’ve kill one of them. The only pro black group I can see Somalis fucking with the early Black Panthers.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Can you expound more on what the "nationalist" said? Sounds like mismanaged priorities to me. They should be more concerned with those jews that live rent free in their minds. When SHTF they will come after blacks (and us by default) so it would be wise to play 4d chess and outmanuever those pigskins.

@Kurolady08

Don’t misunderstand me mate, there is here a lady who accused me of anti Somali and only to rile Somali men by...never mind. You live in Chicago, have you ever talked to Somalis?
Only once because I’m kinda insecure about not being Muslim. Other times, it would just be awkward staring. In Minneapolis, the Somalis would get SUPER pissed when I say I’m just black. An old Somali woman said I’m was confused why don’t hang out with your people. This is when I was with my maadow friends. I was so confused and everyone else was kinda afraid of Somalis. Even the natives. @AussieHustler Is it just be or ajnabis are super afraid of Somalis or something? Even some white nationalists are kinda scary. I can’t take modern white racists seriously. The group that would put fear in me would the nazis, the European Anglo ones. Hell Angels aren’t racist. My aunt is very close with them and protects her from the black and Latino gangs. Is it just be or whites wouldn’t internally f*ck with a Somalis or Arabs like maadows and Latinos ? I think if they would try, their best bet would be using a long distance attack and being very discreet. It could be they do, but most Somalis are too egotistical to complain about it.

Can you expound more on what the "nationalist" said? Sounds like mismanaged priorities to me. They should be more concerned with those jews that live rent free in their minds. When SHTF they will come after blacks (and us by default) so it would be wise to play 4d chess and outmanuever those pigskins.
Nice!!! I think it’s best to lay low and pretend to be idiots while collecting more knowledge, wealth, power in office and property. Isn’t that how the Somalis defended the Berg ?

American history is truly disgusting
So is Somalia and every other country in nation. No one hands are clean . The Mad Mullah wasn’t having tea parties with the Ethiopians and English and Somalia didn’t have the most conquered territory in Sub Sahara, got to be one of the few African countries NOT to be enslaved by Arabs and acquire the largest army in Africa by being a passive all loving liberal hippies. What ?!? Maybe Somalia and Portugal just played battleship, instead of it being a war. And the Bantus were there because they wanted to be there . They were treated with the upmost respect, had all the same rights as the richest of sultans and get lots of employment in field work with full benefits. But those mean snow men tricked them by brainwashing them with Islamicphobic rhetoric, some chicken and wigs and they betrayed us. Yep. America bad cause it racist, yo. What about Aztecs ? Genghis Khan?! What Japan did to the Ainus ? You give white people too much credit.

General Asad

And What Is Not There Is Always More Than There.
Nice!!! I think it’s best to lay low and pretend to be idiots while collecting more knowledge, wealth, power in office and property. Isn’t that how the Somalis defended the Berg ?
Yup play their 180 iq thinking and gun up and taking self defense classes. Their entitlement and patheticness will be their downfall and those neanderthals will fight tooth and nail against nature and their world for something they did to themselves.

Thats the thing. We have always been people who turned the tables on those we deemed an enemy and destroyed those who dare breath wrong in our direction. Now you have self haters who are quick to undermine our achievements and are quick to scream their love of a religion whose followers do not see you as na equal. Our ancestors are rolling around in their graves right nkw at the sight of us.

@Kurolady08

Somalis are very tribal and your clan will protect you even if you are a non-Muslim, therefore, trace your grandfather’s Somali clan and no one can offend you. If you come to a dead end and can’t find his clan, just claim Isaaq or Mj (Majeerteen), they’re very powerful among the Somali clans and they will defend one their own regardless of h/her religion.