wedding singers

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Imo its usualy only men who very stric marying somali girls. Wah. Except some loosers who could not pull good looking somali girl
Its calaf at the end of the day most somali girls want to marry within their culture but they dont find a good somali man

I don't follow somali scene, so its not a deal breaker for me.
Imo its usualy only men who very stric marying somali girls. Wah. Except some loosers who could not pull good looking somali girl
How you define that? It only takes little bit effort, and some sweet words. I think its skill issue.

The Weeknd.

Imagine the whole debacle that would ensue following the big event. Instant 50-page SSpot thread titled "Xalimo invites degenerate zani Habesha to sing at aroos"
:lolbron:

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
The shawarma boy kid. Give all the habayars heart attacks
:gucciwhat: Hating ass nigga this guy is over 4 years older than you show sum respect to him
Hating Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
:gucciwhat: Hating ass nigga this guy is over 4 years older than you show sum respect to him
Hating Jersey Shore GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation
He’s a skinny bum that sings about his penis and he kinda resembles what I thought fircaun looked like when I was a kid so the hate is justified. I’m ashamed to share a lineage with him tbh 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Trending