• maybe

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • don't know where to buy

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm going to the masjid draped into white pieces of cloth? No thanks, I'm dressing up like the Sultans and Boqors of the past. You wouldn't notice the difference between me and kenaadid.
Clothing is made from cloth, you can style it with different colors and materials. All these arabs are wearing one big cloth with arm holes
:kanyeshrug:
But we really need a somali tailor/fashion stylist to modernize these looks for us
:feedme:
We need one xalimo to give up her nursing dreams and become a fashion designer
:meleshame:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm going to the masjid draped into white pieces of cloth? No thanks, I'm dressing up like the Sultans and Boqors of the past. You wouldn't notice the difference between me and kenaadid.
Screenshot_20210925-141414_Reddit.jpg

Come on now these people wanna wear farmers clothing or nomadic garments we gonna go out like king keenadiid every people in the world goes out in their old noble clothing look at the asians european west african arabs come on now but foolish reer abwaan who hail camels day in and day out is bane to us all. drip like keenadiid is the motto

:westbrookswag::westbrookswag::westbrookswag:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is such a great thread it makes me happy that there are hopes of a somali cultural revoultion where we can embrance our culture in somali and muslim way. Some COONS tend to think Arab = muslim

Hopefully one day we can transition from that acursed latin script to the Osmaniya script
There has been evidence of an old script in ruins of Northern Somalia which was based on vowel like modern day alphabets. We could simply use that instead of having some bastardized version of a script like that.
Are two boys or girls?

8280E297-B7A4-4BC5-94E3-75C1FE5D0F52.png

We need our people to modernize this garments. Ain’t nobody wanting to look like some reer baadiye. Everyone should be dressed like Sultans.

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
This sort of stuff only leads to one thing eventually and this sort of thinking is propagated by Kuffs

I even seen some kuffs change there name they’ve had from birth to a Somali name makes me laugh tbh :samwelcome:
Yeah because we are Somali what's the problem

Just wear a khamiis or jilbaab for fajr prayer, after all it’s Sunnah.

you can wear traditional Somali clothing after, for e.g. your going out to eat, heading to an amusement park, etc, etc.

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
Just wear a khamiis or jilbaab for fajr prayer, after all it’s Sunnah.

you can wear traditional Somali clothing after, for e.g. your going out to eat, heading to an amusement park, etc, etc.
What are you talking about ???
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Trending