We need a monarchy

No he is Habar yomus. I bet you people like @Abaq and Madoobe are not aware of this, cagli 6 saac.
Are you confused some of the worst dagaal happened in past between his sub and reer sh Isxaq

I heard his mum is Garhajis yes so do you mean Reer Isaaq, Maxamed Zubeyr are originally Garhajis (which I've never heard of)?

Last edited:
Are you confused some of the worst dagaal happened in past between his sub and reer sh Isxaq

I heard his mum is Garhajis yes so do you mean Reer Isaaq, Maxamed Zubeyr are originally Garhajis (which I've never heard of)?
Don’t listen to this Marexan walal he will just continue to delude you. If Allah gave Marexan Janatul firdows and Ogaden Jubaland they’d beg Allah for Jubaland. Their midgaanimo level is critical. Even if you proof them wrong somehow they’ll still deny it.

IMG_1676.jpeg

The UAE model can work but that would mean Mogadishu and Hargeisa taking POTS and VP or president, vice, PM, deputy PM can be distributed between hawiye, darod, dir, rahanweyn while senate and parliament is left for the minority.

Btw their was no such thing as Ogaden sultanate in jubaland it was ruled by ajuuran, gababweyn, then geledi sultanate.
:mjlol:
Ajuraan were magan of the Oromo tribes that dominated this place before Ogaden decided to conquer the place. What is gababweyn?🤔this is the first time I’m hearing about this name.

reer

VIP
Somalis should really try to build up rapport with Muslim Oromo, Afar, Amhara, etc. Long shot, but a Muslim HoA state would be the ideal, both economically, demographically and politically.
a HoA muslim union would be ideal and a powerhouse with decent leadership.

The UAE works because Abu Dhabi is 70% of the country and basically funds the rest of the country. We don't have an equivalent.

We don't have oil and we're not Malaysia where each of the sultanates are very rich in resources.

Somalia's #1 problem is resource scarcity, and this can only be rectified through scale(Somaliweyn) and extremely high centralization, but runs up a wall of the reality of a tribal society, and causes conflict. That is the conundrum with us.

View attachment 320801

It's sparsely inhabitated, Emirates of Dubai & Sharjah have higher population than Abu Dhabi lol. Abu Dhabi has nearly all oil if the country and 50% of it goes to the federal budget, they bailed out Dubai in 2009 so effectively they're defacto rulers of the Emirates. Basically Abu Dhabi and Dubai subsidies the rest of the poorer northern Emirates besides Sharjah who remains bit more autonomous than the rest.

Last edited: