we must remind reer wadani how it ended last time

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
The porcupine - habar awal alliance used electoral fraud to best the wadani party.we have seen images of children voting, and they have not responded to the other allegations.

Undemocratic motherfuckers. :ivers:

reer douglas cheer leading from the sidelines as usual :pachah1:dont you have hg to cry about

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You guys need to relax. I doubt a civil war will pop off. We need to look for solution towards peace instead acting like savages on the keyboard. All you guys talking reckless from some western country.:mjlol:

If you really about that action go back to somaliland and pick up an AK. If not just shut the f*ck with the empty threats

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Sxb don't exaggerate. Reer galbeed in general including gadabuursi were sent there to keep peace between solomadow and reer buhoodle because they have no bias in bari affairs. The buhoodle militia agreed to the terms & then caught the army off guard. After that silaanyo tried to stop the army but the head of the army oo nin HA ah were the ones who said fk that and shelled the city & surroundings leaving over 200 bodies & didn't allow janaza to be prayed over them for close to a week. Meesha wixi kadhacay wala wada ogyahay
Bullshit, Sacad Yonis wallahi saved your asses in Buhoodle. Over 200 habar Awdal and gadabursi were killed in Buhoodle.
you certianlny know how to talk but when it comes to action its a different story, didnt a whole bunch of you get massacred in gashaamo? where is the action kkkkk?

talking wont do you good boy
you certianlny know how to talk but when it comes to action its a different story, didnt a whole bunch of you get massacred in gashaamo? where is the action kkkkk?

talking wont do you good boy

The only people who talk and never walk the walk are your people

Sayyid Abdalla Hassan said

Futo Hogosh ah hadal an wax tariin Habar Awali ba leh:ftw9nwa:

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
Bullshit, Sacad Yonis wallahi saved your asses in Buhoodle. Over 200 habar Awdal and gadabursi were killed in Buhoodle.

The only people who talk and never walk the walk are your people

Sayyid Abdalla Hassan said

Futo Hogosh ah hadal an wax tariin Habar Awali ba leh:ftw9nwa:

Wtf ? Sacad Yoonis:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: in Buhoodle region:gucciwhat:
war maa taariikh been ah baad iska abuuraysa. Bring me 1 source that agrees with what you just wrote. I was following the story as It went & I know every detail of what happened .

You guys need to relax. I doubt a civil war will pop off. We need to look for solution towards peace instead acting like savages on the keyboard. All you guys talking reckless from some western country.:mjlol:

If you really about that action go back to somaliland and pick up an AK. If not just shut the f*ck with the empty threats

If the time comes I will have no qualms on making hijrah and picking up an RPG to fight garxajis infidels insha'Allah

Last edited:

Saalax Bidaar

My AK is locked and loaded.

Get your uunsi out.
Wtf ? Sacad Yoonis:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown: in Buhoodle region:gucciwhat:
war maa taariikh been ah baad iska abuuraysa. Bring me 1 source that agrees with what you just wrote. I was following the story as It went & I know every detail of what happened .
sacad Yonis in the SL militia saved the Rer Galbeed Mikita. They did most of the fighting when rer Galbeed militia run away from the fight. Then col Dhancade AUN flanked the Dhuloz from the back and broke them otherwise there would have been great xasuuq.

Let’s face it, you are farming community and we are nomadic tribe just like Buhoodle tribes. The farming communities are historically not warlike but docile masskiin which explains why Buhoodle clans were able to defeat SL so Call army mostly consisting of mostly rer Galbeed.

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe

Get your uunsi out.

sacad Yonis in the SL militia saved the Rer Galbeed Mikita. They did most of the fighting when rer Galbeed militia run away from the fight. Then col Dhancade AUN flanked the Dhuloz from the back and broke them otherwise there would have been great xasuuq.

Let’s face it, you are farming community and we are nomadic tribe just like Buhoodle tribes. The farming communities are historically not warlike but docile masskiin which explains why Buhoodle clans were able to defeat SL so Call army mostly consisting of mostly rer Galbeed.

Sxb marka hore I'm not HA marka xigana sacad yoonis don't know that area or live anywhere near there. HJ who live there were the ones dealing with the dhulbahaante. Fks this nigga talking about farming community ma tamaandho ba meesha lagu beerayay:draketf:. I

Get your uunsi out.

If this is true, then why don't you run everything, and why are your leaders asking the government for a refund for election expenses lol.

Saalax Bidaar

If this is true, then why don't you run everything, and why are your leaders asking the government for a refund for election expenses lol.
You are habar Uunsi. You don’t worth the ground you stand on. Someone ought to come to your house and slap that stupid grin off of your face.

Saalax Bidaar

Sxb marka hore I'm not HA marka xigana sacad yoonis don't know that area or live anywhere near there. HJ who live there were the ones dealing with the dhulbahaante. Fks this nigga talking about farming community ma tamaandho ba meesha lagu beerayay:draketf:. I

What are you first of all so I can dig some stuff about your clan? Lol

Secondly, I didn’t say Sacad Yonis live in the area. I am talking about the warlike SY in SL militia who were deployed to Buhoodle area saved the mostly rer Gslbeed SL army from great massacre. Do you understand?

HJ were routed hence why Silaanyo sent in the SL militia.

If SL were never sent, Rer Hagar and Cali Geri would have destroyed Qorilugud. Facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending